5# || Latte

⋅˚₊‧𐙚‧₊˚

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ᥫ᭡ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

"Don't say anything." You cracked open your coke, avoiding Jimin's amused expression.

The weekend has been quite peaceful this far. You have been devoting your attention to self care and relaxation.

Sunday night proved to be somewhat awkward, as you and Seungmin are presently in the process of rebuilding your relationship. Seungmin is earnestly working towards earning your trust again, which led to a beach date for the two of you yesterday.

You cannot say you hated it. It was simply an awkward experience. Everything has been happening so fast, which feels strange to you.

During your date with Seungmin, both of you avoided discussing about the incident that caused your separation and instead focused on exploring new aspects of your lives that were previously left unshared.

It was a bit awkward, but also quite enjoyable. You both haven't had much time to talk about these kind of things lately.

Today is also a rather peaceful day at work. There aren't many people and the usual stress of being a barista at a cafe is absent, you're just tidying up the place a bit. You're currently on your break, seizing the opportunity to chat with Jimin.

"Why not? I have a charm." Jimin adjusts himself on the circular chair, resting his elbow on the bar counter while wearing a smug expression. He has been making attempts to 'express his interest' in your work mate, Iseul, for the past twenty minutes by literally eye fucking her.

"You'll scare her," you whisper-shout at him. "and take that creepy smirk off your face, you pervert."

Jimin disregards your words, and instead directs a longing stare towards Iseul from a distance.

You quickly pull a strand of his hair, eliciting a pained "ouch" from him. You can't help but chuckle as he shoots you a brief glare.

Jimin can't help but wonder about your current state of happiness and normalcy today. He is aware of the separation between you and Seungmin, thanks to Taehyung, and he thinks it would be the best not to broach the subject and allow it to remain as it is. He doesn't want to remind you of something painful. Little does he know, you and Seungmin are now back together.