Chp-9 Going with the flow.

Taehyung was sleeping quite and free from disturbance, it was 7 in the morning and his work starts from 8:30 AM his peaceful sleep got disturbed hearing a loud sound of his alarm clock....
Taehyung slowy rubbed his eyes,lips from a pout ,he slowly opened his eyes...

"God I hate this alarm I can't even sleep properly"taehyung said ,he walked towards the window,he opened the curtains and inhaled the fresh air,he did his morning routine and got dressed for his job , it was his last day at company today , for 6 months he will not join his work ,he was upset but he decided to tell his boss to pause his work for 6 months,his boss was very friendly and understanding.....

ring, ring ~~
Chim💗

Hey tae you are coming today right?
Yes chim i will come ,umm but i have to tell you something....
Yes taehyung what it is?
Jeons don't want me to work after marriage...
THEY??WHAT?????
Chim listen to me first,so they are saying that I can continue my job after 6 months.. and chim- i-i am getting married in 2 d-days
2 days you mean FRIDAY???TAE are you serious???just 2 days are left ...are you mad ???
Chim i can't do anything my dad will go to Busan in next week so they decided to fix the wedding in 2 days...
Oh god tae i don't know what to say it's just too soon ...
I know chim , it's too soon, my life is already a mess what could possibly go wrong,but will you go shopping with me?
Yess I will ,can we go tomorrow ?
Sure we can...
It's getting late come soon...
Bye chim ....

After greeting his parents and having breakfast breakfast with them ..he went to his office...

It was lunch time for them so everyone decided to have lunch together in a decent restaurant,everyone was already there ,Namjin,yoonmin,hobi but taehyung was late.... Namjoon and yoongi works in Jeon corporation so they were early as the restaurant was near their office...

"Hey everyone"Taehyung said..
"Hii taetae" everyone greeted him but Suga didn't glanced at him,he was looking mad..
"Suga hyung everything okay?" taehyung asked taking a seat beside him.
"Don't talk to me " Suga said..
"But what happened hyung?" taehyung asked he was already sad now this behaviour of his brother was hurting him..
"You are getting married and you didn't even care to tell me , everyone here knows except me wow taehyung i never expected this from my brother"....Suga said ,he was really unhappy that taehyung didn't told him about this big decision....
"Hyung i am really sorry i didn't have enough courage to tell you ,I am really sorry hyung" taehyung started crying he loved his hyung more than anything he means a lot to him ,his mind was a jumbled up with thoughts....
"Hey it's fine tae ,look I am not mad don't cry ,I know everything,bub don't cry your hyung his here with you" yoongi said and hugged him...

After some time taehyung was stable again...

"It's fine taehyung we all are here for you" Namjoon said to taehyung..

Should I tell them about jungkook,the way he told me that he will hurt me...Taehyung thought
No leave it jin Hyung loves jungkook more than anything he won't believe me ...

"Tae, taehyung" Jin called him..
"Oh- sorry hyung I was just thinking something... taehyung replied
"Tae,kook is really a nice guy once he gets comfortable and he starts liking you then he will turn all soft towards you i know him since childhood he will take good care of you ".... Jin said smiling...
"I hope he does Hyung... taehyung said

"Taehyung I know it's hard, you are still a kid for me ,but remember if anything goes wrong we all are here for you bub"Hobi said and hugged him...( HE IS SUCH AN ANGEL 🥺)
"Thank you hyung" taehyung said and hugged him back..

As soon as they finished their lunch everyone  headed towards their works...

In Taehyung's office