Chp-5 Thinking about eachother.

"Handsome" that's all Taehyung said after looking at his reflection in the mirror,he was wearing a silk shirt tugged in skinny black jeans that showed his long sexy legs ..
The outfit he is wearing

(I am obsessed with this outfit 😭)

"Mom, I am going"taehyung said to his mom.
"Don't be late , otherwise you know the consequences". She warned him .
"Y-yes mom, Jiminie is here to pick me up" bye mom.
"Hmm bye" she replied without giving any reaction.

Taehyung was hurt by this behaviour of his mother but he can't do anything.......

"You look so sexy tae" Jimin complicated him.
" I know I am born sexy, and look at you so stunning". Taehyung said.

They both chuckled and drove towards the club .. After parking the car they both were walking towards the entrance but suddenly......they both heard a loud voice from behind calling them ......

"Oh hobi and Suga hyung,you both scared us" Taehyung said hugged both of them.
"You are looking soo hot shorty"Suga praised Jimin.
"Y-you are also looking handsome". Jimin replied shyly.
"Ok guys me and taetae are getting sad, don't make us jealous". Hobi said and they all chuckled.

After bickering with eachother they went inside the club ....

"Where is Jin Hyung" Suga asked..
"I don't know call him"Jimin replied.

Taehyung was about to call but hobi stopped him.

"Aish we all are early let him come " Hobi suggested .

On the other side

"Kook ,you are looking soooo handsome " Jin tried to light up his brother's mood ,but it was no use .
"Shall we go hyung"?. Jungkook asked ,he was not all interested in clubbing..
"Yes sure".. kook.
"OML, my son is soo handsome " JK's mom said after looking at her son.
"What do you mean by 'my son'?, he is our son " his dad said jokingly.

He was wearing a silver satin shirt,and black jeans....
His outfit

( He is sooooooo hotttttt

( He is sooooooo hotttttt....😭 )

"Let's go guys" , Namjoon said joining the conversation.