Chp-4 Someone who would love him.

A beautiful boy with dark brown silky soft hair ,honey like skin, ,full pink lips , long eyelashes, was sleeping like an angel ,but suddenly jolted up from his peaceful sleep after hearing a shrill voice of his stepmother..

"Taehyung,wake up now unless you want to be beaten up early in the morning"his stepmom yelled at him.

"I want you to hurry up and come in the kitchen in 10 minutes and leave for your so called job" she warned him and left the room

Taehyung 's POV

So,this is my life ..... I am kinda used to it , I am fine with all this cause i can still go to my job and meet my fellow friends......but I still miss My mom Hana,Kim Hana she d-died when I was 15th due to some health issues i-i miss her so much........but I have a pendant that she gave me on my 10th birthday, I keep that safe with me always, it reminds me of her ..
My dad lives in Daegu ,he married again just because of me he didn't want me to be alone,he loves me a lot ,he comes once in a year to meet us,... he brings a lot of gifts and chocolates for me .....
But my stepmom Kim Mina she don't like all this she want my dad's love for herself,she hates me cause my dad loves me 'does this make sense '? No right....but who's gonna tell her ..............
My dad is a businessman,we are not millionaire or something but we are quite rich .....
'You all must be wondering why I am working in a company when my dad is a businessman '? Umm It's because I love working ,I like to earn my own money and handle my expenses............ I love this job because of my fellow friends mostly Jin and Suga hyung ,my friends and hyungs are my happy pills ,Suga hyung love and protects me like his own brother.... His dad and my dad are best friends, i know him since childhood.......
" TAEHYUNG"!!
...opps I have to go now.......

After completing his morning routine he got ready for his work and he went downstairs...

"What were you doing huh"? Mina asked in a rude tone .

"Sorry mom I was not able to find my tie" he replied.

"Go bring the breakfast I am hungry".
She ordered.

Maids always cook their meals but.... Taehyung serves for her stepmom....
After having breakfast with his mom...He left for his work riding on his 'V' it's his bike, his dad gifted him on his 18th birthday, he loves his bike ......

"TAETAE" Jimin shouted and jumped on his bestfriend 's back .

'Calm down chim ,gosh you are heavy get off' Taehyung said .

"I am not that heavy bitch". Jimin said in a offended voice.

"Heyoo buddies", a cheerful voice greeted both of them .

"Hobi Hyung ,I missed you " taehyung said pouting..

"I missed you too taetae" hobi replied and hugged him.

"Kim Taehyung,you never said that to me huh".Jimin said pouting.

"Aww chim it's not like that you already know that me loves you a lot" Taehyung assured him .

"By the way where is Jin Hyung"? Jimin said .

They all left to find Jin .... He was in his cabin sitting alone..

"Jin Hyung,what are you doing here- you look sad hyung, everything okay? Taehyung asked in a concern voice.

"No, nothing is okay taetae,you guys remember Jungkook.. His wife cheated on him it's been 4-5 months they even got divorced but his situation is getting worse day by day.... ,he is getting depressed.... y'all know how much me and joonie care for him..his family is soo worried I don't know what to do .........

"Jeon Jungkook, CEO of Jeon corporation"? Jimin asked .

Jin just hummed ...

"Hyung you should distract him from his thoughts,maybe spend time with him ,take him to parties and all ." Jimin suggested.

"It's not a bad idea hyung" hobi said agreeing Jimin ..

" What about we all go clubbing tonight,I will ask Joonie and kook , it will help kook to socialize with others" Jin said .

" I will ask Suga hyung too, but i am not sure if he will agree" taehyung said.

"Oh ,that sleepy cat will surely agree ,just tell him i am also coming ". Jimin said and flipped his imaginary hairs...

Everyone laughed at his behaviour.....

After Finishing their works, they all said goodbyes and went to their respective house ..

"Kook , please" Jin pleaded.

"No,hyung i said what i said" jk stated.

"Jungkook,he is your hyung you should listen and obey him"....his dad said in a stern voice..

"Fine,I will go to your so called party " Jk agreed ....

It's been months but he still can't forget about his past,it still hurts him but he never show it to anyone.......

On the other side someone was excited to go to a club....So he was trying to find a perfect outfit for party,but his excitement didn't last long ...

"Taehyung,Where are you going? Did you ask me "? Mina's asked .

"Mom I am going at to a p-party with my friends " he said.

"Huh? again you are going with those fags " she said

" Mom they are not f-fags I am also bisexual don't say anything about my friends ". He replied.

"You know what go wherever you want I don't care , but don't be late ". his mom said and left the room.

Taehyung was not surprised... his mom sometimes acts like she likes him and other time she would act like she hates him ... This is very confusing for taehyung but he shrugged and started to find a nice outfit.

After a long time he found a perfect fit ..

" Oh no i didn't inform yoongi hyung i should call him " taehyung said and dailed a number.

On call (italic tae ,bold Suga)

Hello! Hi hyung ,today we are going to club and I want you to come too.
I will try taetae , I am not sure if i can join.
Please, Hyung for me .
I will try baby .
Jimin is also coming.
What is the timing tae ?
I knew it you will come for jiminie,you are really something hyung.

After telling the details about club taehyung ended the call..

"Ah yoongi hyung definitely like jiminie, they both will look great together ,aww to cute to handle " taehyung said to himself and squealed..

But deep down he also wanted someone to be his side , who would cherish him with love and care, growing up with his stepmother was not at all good she never loved him ..... He just wants someone who would love him.....

So here it is, sorry for uploading late i was busy ,but i hope you liked this chapter..
Thank you to those who always votes it really means a lot to me.. 🥺

Vote and comment.

Thank you ♡♡