Ch-2 Betrayed

After that incident Jungkook went out from his house.He was walking and walking where? He don't know, his mind was blank he was devastated and frustrated,he was thinking about his past where he was happy with Areum,they both were happy....

Flashback of how they both met..

They both were in same University,One day Jungkook was casually walking in hallway,he suddenly bumped into someone and fall down,he was about to yell at that person but when he saw a beautiful girl giggling shyly in front of him ,He couldn't process anything,he was amazed by her beauty after controlling his mind ,They both introduced eachother .
After that incident they both started hanging out with each other soon they became inseparable .They both started developing feeling for eachother and Soon jungkook decided to propose her and she happily said yes .They both dated for 2 years .On Areum birthday Jungkook decided to surprise her by a marriage proposal and Areum willingly Agreed after meeting each other parents they married.
They both were happy,very happy.

End of flashback.

"Jungkook,JUNGKOOK "someone shouted

Jk came back from his thoughts.He realised that he was standing in middle of the road and someone was shaking and yelling at him .Soon he recognised that person "Namjoon hyung"?
He said ."YAAH!! What are you doing in middle of the road at this time"? "Where were you? I was so tensed i searched the whole office but you were nowhere found.So i decided to search outside". He said but Jk didn't replied to any of his questions,he was just staring at the ground.Namjoon was getting very tensed now ,"Kook tell me what happened I am your hyung ,you can trust me bub" . That's it jungkook can't control it anymore he started crying loudly Namjoon hugged him,"Hyung take me home please, your house" ,jk said between his sobs .
Namjoon and jungkook were going to his house in Namjoon's car nobody dare to say anything it was a silent ride ..

Soon they arrived, before they could ring the bell ,the door flung open and there was standing a angry man with his pink slipper ,"yah where were you and-OMG KOOK "...
Jin was shocked after seeing this Little brother in this state ."Joonie what happened to him"? he asked ."Honey let us enter first ".Namjoon said .
Three of them were sitting in sofa,there was a akward silence,Jin decides to break it .." kook what happened tell me, tell your Hyung ". jungkook started crying again Jin hugged him and told some soothing words to him ..After a long 10 mins he was calm
"Explain kook "Jin said.
"H-hyung she cheated,she cheated on me" . "Who kook"? Asked Namjoon
"A-areum i saw her with Jackson they both were having s-sex in my bedroom hyung ,in our bed". he started crying again..
Namjoon and Jin were shocked.Areum was a money sucker they knew from the starting but they didn't expected her to do this with Jungkook.
"Hyung I gave her love ,care ,time , efforts,gifts ,money everything hyung everything then whyy just whyy she choose him was I not enough and Jackson was like my b-brother why he hurted me hyung why "..
Jungkook was a crying mess .Jin hugged him ,he was also crying he loved jungkook like his own brother,he can't see him like this.He wanted to kill that bitch ...
"Jin take him to the bedroom he needs rest, we will decide what to do later".Namjoon said.
Jin took jk to the bedroom and lay him down he was gently massaging his head ,soon jk was asleep,Jin kissed his forehead and went to his and namjoon's shared bedroom.
"Joonie",Jin called him . Namjoon was standing in balcony,he turned and hugged his boyfriend."You should talk to uncle Jeon and aunt jeon" ,jin said .

(Jeon Sung-hoo jk's dad
Jeon Eun-ae jk's mom)

"Yeah I will talk to them but I need kook's permission if he want to share this information with them or not" .After that discussion they both went to kitchen for cooking dinner.

After some hours it was dinner time So Namjoon asked Jin to bring kook.
Three of them were sitting in dining table eating their dinner.Breaking the silence Namjoon asked -"kook do you want to tell your parents about all this" ?
" Yes Hyung, they have all rights to know" replied jungkook
"What is your next step kook" ? Namjoon asked.
"I will file divorce case , I can't live with her anymore" jk said ..
"By the way do you know umm where is A-areum"? Jin asked.
"I don't know Hyung maybe she is with her parents in her own house. Hyung I am going to sleep",he wished them good night and left towards bedroom...

Jk's POV

I was staring at the ceiling thinking that why she cheated, what is the reason ,why Jackson why not him,and too many questions, I want to find out the answer I will ask directly to her i loved her more than anything and look what she did i chuckled bitterly and drifted to sleep

End of jk's POV

Jungkook was tired he just wants peace and he decided to not to fall in love again never...after all he was Betrayed... By his loved ones ..

So here is the second chapter.. huff i didn't know that writting is actually hectic but nevermind I enjoy writing... I hope you like this part soon I will introduce taehyung in the story.. English is not my first language so please ignore mistakes.

Kindly vote and comment to motivate me✨🥺

Thank you ♡♡