Chp-3 Planning

A certain ravenette is sleeping in a not so peaceful slumber,a deep frown was on his face ,sweat drop on his forehead.

"Jungkook,wake up " his sleep got disturbed by his Jin Hyung 's voice .

Jin gently patted his head lightly "Wake up boy, you have to eat" he said .
"Yes Hyung,you don't how much you mean to me,thank you for always being here for me "jk said while hugging him .

"Anytime kook ,you are my little brother,go freshen up and come downstairs " jin said and left the room .

JK's POV

I want to sleep more I am so tired and frustrated but I have to clear my doubts, i should call Areum and Jackson ,I want to know that ' how long they have been doing all this '?.
I called her.
On call ( italics areum, bold JK )

Hello! Jungkook,H-how are you ? I-i am sorry.
I want to clear my doubts .Areum meet me at my place at sharp 11:30 AM and call your Jackson also.
Okay,kook.
Jungkook,it's jungkook for you .
Jungkook please forgive m-me .

Before she could say anything further I hung up on her , I don't want to listen to her .

After doing my morning routine i went downstairs jin and joon hyung were waiting for me "Good Morning hyungs" i wished them they wished me back with a genuine smile .

"Jungkook you should tell your parents before they find out from someone else"Namjoon hyung said .
"Yes,hyung i will, hyung I am going to meet Areum i will"- "Why"? Namjoon hyung interrupted me ''i want to know the reason hyung"
"You sure you can handle the situation kook do you want me to come with you"? "No hyung it's fine you are already doing so much for me ". I said

"Umm hyung I need your help in something"? I hesitated but asked
"Yes kook,what is it "? He asked
"Can you please arrange a lawyer for the d-divorce papers "? I asked

"Sure kook " he said .

After having the breakfast with them i thanked them and went to my house .

Author's POV
After arriving he took a bath to calm himself .He heard a his calling bell ring,he opened the door and saw his wife Areum and Jackson, he let them enter .
They both were hella nervous.

"So explain both of you" jungkook said in a harsh voice.
''Areum answer me why did you cheated on me huh''?
"Jungkook i-i love you believe me i still do koo"-
"STOP IT AREUM" .. Jackson said,Areum was confused.
" Kook lemme e-explain "
Jackson started telling him everything Jungkook was just standing there crossing his arms.
"So, Me and Areum know eachother for 4 years ,we were in same University,we both loved eachother and we were dating happily but from the starting we were greedy and hungry for money" .

"When I saw you in my university entering in your expensive car, i was surprised to see my childhood bestfriend
More like surprise to see your richness,from the starting I was jealous of your richness and fame ,you were always on top in everything you never let me go on the top ,but I never show it to you".
"One day me and Areum decided to d-destroy you by hurting you I knew you were single so me and Areum decided to cheat on you ,all those moments between you and Areum was planned by us , you bumping into her, hanging out with her,but your marriage proposal was unexpected,Areum agreed just because of M-money and fame she used to help me with your money so that I can buy anything ",

"Jungkook ,Areum never loved you that's why she never let you touch her,yes i know you both used to do makeouts and all but that was also a planned so that you don't doubt on her, you remember your first night when Areum was sick ? She was just acting so that you can't t-touch her "...

" All this year when you were in office thinking about Areum ,I was with Areum in y-your house.. spending time together and planning our next step ....We are extremely sorry k-kook.."he explained everything in a cracking voice..

Jungkook was too stunned,he don't know how to react what to say ,he was just standing there dumbfounded,he never ever in his bad dreams thought about this ,All this 3 years he was just getting played by both of them ,imagine loving someone for 3 years just to know you are getting played,he somehow managed to ask Areum a last question.

"A-areum did you ever loved me '? "Answer honestly", he was on a verge of crying but he can't cry infront of them .

"N-no Jungkook ,I just loved your money and fame. I will leave your life and i promise i will never ever come back again,I hope you find someone who genuinely love you".....She started crying again.

His heart shattered into pieces after knowing she never loved him "I will send the Divorce Papers to your house,both of you leave now , GO AWAY".
jungkook said in a furious yet sad voice

Jungkook 's POV

I can't believe it ,i never thought my life will turn into a misery ,i-i loved her and she was just playing with me for 3 fucking years like I am her toy ,she could have just asked for money and i swear I would have given a fucking million to her but no they wanted to destroy me now look they succeed... I hate her ,I hate him ,I hate them ,I HATE LOVE ..

Jungkook was yelling and throwing all the objects here and there ..he was broken 💔

After a week

Jungkook's parents was in his house with Jin and Namjoon,His parents are very, understanding and they love their son more than anything. They also love Namjin couple like their own child.

After knowing about Areum's real side ,His parents were more than shock .

Jungkook 's mom was hugging his son and crying her heart out , but jungkook was just sitting their like a stone .

He was not talking with anyone until it's necessary,he spent half of the day in office,he was not even eating properly,he was just a cold hearted person now ,he also became little arrogant toward others .

"I am going to office, I will be late today " Jk said

"But honey atleast eat something"his mom said

"No mom" he said and left .

Eun-ae was crying hugging jin ," I can't see my son like this jinnie , I can't.
'Don't worry mom everything will be alright' Jin said.

Jungkook was not like before anymore he was just living without any emotions, because afterall the love he got from his wife and bestfriend was just a part of their 'Planning '.

Hey,! So here is the 3rd part I hope you are enjoying it , next part will be based on our taetae so just have some patience.Till then bye bye ..
Take care and in case nobody told you lemme say that"YOU ARE PERFECT" ✨

Thank you ♡♡