A Love Like Yours

"We can't just stay here!" Nami yelled after the remaining crew gathered outside on the deck. "For once, I think she has a point-" Ussop started, but then Nami loomed over him. "FOR ONCE!? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW-" Zoro held Nami back, "Do you really think this matters right now..." Zoro mumured, his grip getting stronger on her shoulder. "He's dying and you two are trying to be smug?" Nami looked up at Zoro, "Yeah... sorry. I-" Ussop walked forward, "Zoro, trust us. We'll figure something out." Zoro let go of Nami's shulder as she walked over to Robin. Zoro didn't notice, but Robin shook her head as if to say, 'He cares, it's so sweet yet so sad'.

"Ok everyone!" Luffy announced. Everyone looked at their young captain. "We have to find Chopper! We have to go back out there, no exceptions! Nami and Brook, you'll stay behind to take care of Sanji. And as for us... we'll find Chopper and Franky." Luffy gave Zoro his classic smirk. Zoro looked at Robin, she gave him a soft smile.

The search crew had settled on the shore of the soft sand. At this point, the sun was barely coming up. Zoro looked at the ocean. It marveled him, the whole scene. He usually slept in, but there was something different about being awake at such an early hour. The sun reflected on the water, the shore shining like the most breath taking jewels the swordsman had ever seen. The breeze was soft, yet cool to the touch. Zoro ran a hand through his hair. Her was remembering the thoughts he had before, the ones about marrying someone here. Now this sun rise was making him want to be with the beautiful cook more. He wanted to share this with him. he wanted to share this at a time when the beautiful cook wasn't deadly ill.

Luffy started to run forward, motioning at Zoro and Robin to hurry. Zoro sprinted forward, but Robin spoke up.

"You love him."

Exactly. That was exactly it.

Zoro stopped and looked back at her, "Oh god Robin, not now." She smiled softly, and she ran to catch up to their captain. Zoro felt a sense of determination in his body. He has to hurry, good god, he had to hurry his ass up. Zoro shifted through the sand, calling out his crewmate's names. Dammit Chopper, I need you to help me, the Swordsman thought. If something were to happen. He wouldn't let that happen.