Chapter 8

-recap-

Third Person's POV

"Now appear! The Future Circuit that lights up our Path!" Spectre then said as his hand glow performing his Link Summoning.

"He's Link summoning already?" Blue Angel questions.

"Heads up, Blue!" Escape warns the female.

the Circuit then appears behind the Man in white "Arrowheads confirmed! The summoning condition is one Plant monster; so, I set Genius Loci in the link arrow!" Spectre explains as Sunseed Genius Loci turn into a beam of yellow light and flies to a link arrow that pointing upwards "Circuit combine! Link Summon! Appear, Link 1 Sunavalon Dryas!" Spectre then explains as a giant tree appears behind Spectre.

Sunavalon Dryas: Atk/0

"That's one big tree" Escape commented.

"Sunavalon can't be attacked; and when it's Link summoned, it can't be used as Link Material during that same turn" the silver-ish white man explains.

"Zero Attack points? Something must be up" Blue Angel said low enough for only Escape to hear her.

"Agree, we have to be double of careful than normal, Blue" Escape says which Blue Angel nods agreeing with the ravenette male 'I have a really bad feeling about this duel' Escape thought watching the tree.

-recap ended-

"I place one card face down and end my turn" Spectre said as he ends his turn.

"Before I start my turn, let me ask one thing; What happened to Ghost Girl?" Blue Angel asked which Escape looks at the girl.

'Is she really asking him that question?' Escaped questions himself in his thoughts 'This is gonna take longer than I thought' he added.

"Oh, that girl" Spectre said he then hums making a thinking pose "I felt a kinship with her because of her name" he said.

"Just answer the question!" Blue Angel shouts.

"Blue" Calls the blue duelist keeping her from losing her cool.

"Revolver deal with her personally she's now part of the Tower of Hanoi as data" Spectre answered with pride in his tone of voice much to Blue Angel's shock "You'll see her soon, because you'll also be turned into data" he adds.

"Bastard" Escape cursed.

"Unforgivable!" Blue Angel yells angrily at Spectre.

"So what?" he asked.

"I'll defeat you!" Blue Angel yells.

"We'll defeat you!" Escape corrected the female.

Spectre chuckle "Wonderful!" he said