Chapter 6

Author's note: did I just skipped the whole Yusaku vs Akira duel? yes, I did, and I'm sorry about that.

Third Person's POV

Hatsune and Kokoro were chatting about how Playmaker was able to defeat Akira Zaizen before bumping into a tall person "Oh sorry I bump into you" the young man apologizes.

"No, it's fine I wasn't looking" Hatsune reassure the male before them.

"Well, that's a relief well I got to go, have a nice day!" he said before leaving.

Kokoro and Hatsune looks at each other and shrug and continues on walking.

-meanwhile-

Yusaku was typing something on his laptop but the thought of Neon disappearing without him acknowledging it was overwhelming as if he got worried for someone he barely knows.

"So annoying" he mutters to himself.

"You should take a break" Yusaku hears Kusanagi telling him while shaking a cup with a drink in hand "You've been going nonstop" he says as Yusaku takes the drink and take a sip "You can see the ocean from here" Kusanagi then said.

"Yeah, but you won't get customers here" Yusaku responds.

Kusanagi looks back at the hot dogs "You don't know? This is a famous spot in Den City, while you were focused on your work, one customer came by" He explains.

Yusaku seems unconvinced "I asked a serious question" he said.

"And I answered seriously" Kusanagi sassily responded.

Yusaku looks back at the ocean "Still thinking of your boy dissing you?" Kusanagi asked.

"What boy?" Yusaku asked confusingly.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about Neon" Kusanagi explained.

"I noticed Escape was in the scene, but he left as soon the duel ended" Yusaku said.

"This ocean is called Stardust Road" Kusanagi said changing the subject.

"Stardust Road?" Yusaku repeated.

Kusanagi nod "When luminescent plankton gather together, the ocean shines; this happens very rarely" the older male explained "but the costumer lives on top of that cliff, so he may have seen it several times" he adds as Yusaku looks up at the cliff and sees a house which he was curious.

"Anything new?" Yusaku asked referring the data that they've gathered.

"No, zero results, how about you?" Kusanagi asked.

"I tried tracking down SOL Technologies' staff from ten years ago, but all records were deleted" Yusaku tell the older male.

"I see..." Kusanagi says "We know the company was involved, but even someone with Zaizen's status didn't know, then that means... To tell you the truth, I was relieved when I learned that Dr. Kogami was dead; maybe our revenge is over" he then confesses to Yusaku while still cooking the hotdogs.

"Kusanagi, I don't intend to give up; we still don't know the truth about the incident" Yusaku tells Kusanagi.

the older male narrows his eyes at the tri-colored hair male "You're right; I won't stop and leave my brother in darkness, but what can we do? We have no leads" he says as Yusaku gets some thought.

"We still have a lead; Revolver, he's the leader of the knights of Hanoi, he must know something" Yusaku then said.

"That may be truth, but he's been MIA recently" Kusanagi said.