Chapter 2

Third Person's POV

Both Kokoro and Hatsune walk down the halls together

"Are you sure that there's a Duel Club in this school, Koro?" Hatsune asked.

Kokoro shrugs "honestly I don't know, I heard it as a rumor but I want to check it out myself" he said.

"And you're dragging me along because..." Hatsune looking at his childhood friend confusedly.

"Because, Music, and Theater club were full" Kokoro explained more like lying he just doesn't want Hatsune to live the habit from his home.

Beside from Izumi, Kokoro is the only person aware of Hatsune's sexuality and he was the first person who knows about it, and he accepted him either way he desipde his parents.

"Hey is that Fujjki?" Hatsune questions looking front and Kokoro looks front and he sees a dual shade of blue with pink highlighted hair male talking to a Dark green hair guy.

"You mean the Fujiki who sits behind you and sleeps most of the class and somehow miraculously gets Straight As?" Kokoro asked.

Hatsune frown "Take easy on the guy, he must have studied too much that he overslept" he said to him.

Kokoro put both his hands in the air "Easy Hatsu, no need to be defensive I was just surprised" he defended himself.

Hatsune sighed "if only I have a brain like Fujiki" he said.

Kokoro shook his head "Nah, you're too gay to think straight" he joked making Hatsune laugh, and they both walk up to them.

"Hey just because you're straight doesn't mean you can make jokes like that" Hatsune said.

"Who said I was straight, I'm Bi remember" Kokoro said.

"What are you doing here wearing a duel disk?" the dark green hair male Shima Naoki asked the blue hair boy but before Yusaku could even respond Naoki cuts him off "I know! You came to join the duel club!" he stated.

"Me? Duel Club?" Yusaku questioned "Oh! I didn't know this room as the Duel Club!" He said.

"Stop acting dumb! This place isn't for a loser who has no interest in LINK VRAINS!"

"See Hatsu, I told you there was a Duel Club" Naoki and Yusaku hear Kokoro saying as he and Hatsune were now standing before them.

Hatsune leans his head back "I mean is cool, and all is not I have better option" he said 'Although theater and music are out of the picture' he then thought.

"What's the ruckus, Shima? I can hear you from inside" a nerdy looking guy says to the dark green hair male.

"President, I'm sorry" Shima apologizes

"It's fine. New Applicants are always welcome" the president says before looking at the transferred students "You guys must be the transferred students I hear lots of other students talking about, please come in" he says before Kokoro and Hatsune walks in while Hatsune walks in both he and Yusaku looked at each other in the eyes as if the time went in slow motion for half a second before Hatsune enters the room.