|09|

SpellCraft: 1945

SpellCraft: 1945

Chapter 9| Riddles of Destiny |

Each card holds a riddle, every answer a step closer to victory.

-Snow 

•❅───❅✦❅────❅✦❅───❅•

Author POV

The faint light of dawn filtered through the windows of the dormitory, casting long shadows across the room.

Y/N lay curled beneath her blankets, lost in the gentle embrace of sleep, when a sharp knock echoed through the silence.

Her roommate stirred beside her, grumbling softly as the sound roused her from slumber.

Irene got up, annoyed by the knock.

But as she flung open the door to their dormitory, revealing a group of eager students gathered in the hallway, Y/N felt a twinge of curiosity stir within her.

What could possibly be so important that it required waking her from her precious slumber?

Student: Sorry to disturb you, but there's an announcement in the grand hall. You won't want to miss it!

Hearing that, Irene practically vibrated with excitement beside her, her eyes wide with anticipation.

Irene: Wake up, sleepyheads! There's something happening today, and we can't miss it!

Y/N groaned, burying her head beneath her pillow in a feeble attempt to drown out Irene's relentless cheeriness.

Sundays were meant for sleeping in, not for whatever chaos awaited them now.

Y/N's roommate, Mia, still bleary-eyed from sleep, rubbed her eyes and mumbled something about needing more coffee.

With a resigned sigh, Y/N pushed back the covers and dragged herself out of bed.

Whatever this announcement was about, it had better be worth the interruption to her peaceful morning.

After completing their morning routine, they walked out. As it was Sunday, uniforms were not necessary.

 As it was Sunday, uniforms were not necessary