"let me feel you"

Start from the beginning

He placed me inside the back seat of his car and then got in himself.

The driver started the car and all the way I was looking down my legs didn't stop trembling as my brain recalls those moments and the pain in my throat is literally killing me, it is very painful and I try hard to control my sobs.

I felt his eyes on me but i didn't dare to look up at him.

After some minutes the car stopped and he stepped out of it, i looked outside to see where we were and before I could process he opened the door of my side, I looked up at him and squinted my eyes trying to adjust to the sunlight which falls directly on my eyes and before I could say anything, he bent down and lifted me up, making me come out of the car in his arms.

"What- ah" I hissed as whenever I speak it fucking hurts like hell.

"It's better to stay quiet" He said and started making his way inside, I looked up finally to see we are already inside a hospital, but the strange thing is there is no one in the way.

Well that's a relief only, I want no one to see my like this in his arms.

He made his way inside a room and placed me on the bed, and sit beside me on the chair and held my hand firmly
the room doesn't even look like a hospital room.

He made his way inside a room and placed me on the bed, and sit beside me on the chair and held my hand firmly the room doesn't even look like a hospital room

And just as he placed me in the bed, someone knocked on the door,

"Come" Abhimanyu said but his eyes was still fix on my throat, and I'm getting confused thinking what is he even thinking, why the hell he hasn't even shouted on me yet, why?
What's cooking in his mind.
This man is complicated.

I looked up to see a male doctor probably in his early thirties entering the room.

He smiled at me and i tried to return the same but my pain was something that by time is getting worse.

"Greetings of the day yuvraj" the doctor said but that jerk isn't even a bit respectful to return the gesture,

He came forward to me and said
"Hello miss-"

"Mrs Shanaya Rathore" Abhimanyu stated firmly making a shiver run through my spine only by the mention of his surname with my name,
i looked up at the doctor and he visibly shivered because of his tone, his once confident aura was replaced with a nervous one.
I gulped a lump forming in my throat only to grunt in pain again and his hold on my hand tightens.

Dr came closer to me for treatment

"Call a lady doctor" Abhimanyu said.

"Y-yuvraj actually right now no lady doctor is free" the Dr tried to explain but that jerk will always be a jerk.

"I said call a lady doctor" he gritted the words again.
And it was irritating me, like seriously here i am dying in pain and this fucker is more concerned about the gender thing.