pahli rasoi

Sun rays were slapping on my skin and squinting my eyes i woke up and looked around and greeted the unknown surrounding, i frowned but then remembered it all

'get a grip you are married with a daitya" i whispered to me remembering last night incident

Flashback

"Lie down or else it won't take much time to continue what i started" he said and i widen my eyes lying down again and after sometime I looked beside to see him with closed eyes thinking he is asleep i sat up and was about to get up when he gripped my wrist and sat up behind me and started caressing his fingers from my wrist to my arm to shoulder, i gulped and even though I wanted to push him and shout at him no words were coming from my mouth, I felt him one hand going to my stomach while one hand was still holding my wrist pinning it on the bed with his hand on top of mine and a gasp released from my mouth when he grabbed my stomach pulling me to himself wrapping his one hand on my clothed stomach . Thank God his hand is on the saree cloth not on my bare stomach or else I would be dead by now from a heart attack.

He nuzzled in my neck sending the warm breath of his on my neck making my breath hitch.

"W-why are you doing?" I asked blinking continuously and trying to get realise from his arm but he didn't let me.

"I told you to lie down why you like to disobey me when I try to act calm with you, why you have to provoke me" he whispered in his husky deep voice still nuzzling in my neck sending shiver down my spine I don't know if it was Because of his touch or hos words.

"Hm say something my fierce lady" he again exhaling a breath on my neck while his hand making its way further to my expose belly skin tapping there in a seductive manner.

"I-I want to use washroom and change"

And he left me sighing , i quickly ran to the bathroom and locked the door sitting down leaning at the door while my hand was on my heart and goosebumps were all over my skin, legs feeling weak because of the proximity we shared.

I removed jewelleries,fashed my face and was about to remove saree when I remember I didn't bring anything to wear in the bathroom. I grunted and made my way outside and saw him still on the bed using his phone
This man is device addict.
When he felt me moving outside he looked at me and i gathered all my strength to ask him a simple question.

"My clothes" I said looking down
And he pointed somewhere and i went there to see a door which led me to a walk in closet I moved in locked the door, I don't believe this bastard

"My clothes" I said looking down And he pointed somewhere and i went there to see a door which led me to a walk in closet I moved in locked the door, I don't believe this bastard

My facial expressions expresed shock seeing his closet which was full of different varieties of attire, in the left it was my clothes and in the right section it was his.

I looked at my side and realised there were mine older clothes with several new ones too.he brought it all may be.

I went through all the clothes to wear something appropriate for night something which can cover me fully, I was finding it and found one finally, I removed my saree making me only in my undergarments if it was some other day I would have removed them and sleep but since a daitya is with me I can't risk anything