demand

Target~160 votes.

Thank you so much for completing the targeted votes on the previous chapter❤️

[Still to be edited]
____________________________________

S H A N A Y A

As it is said no union is more profound than marriage for it embodies the highest ideals of love, fidelity, devotion, sacrifices and family. In forming a martial union two people become something more than what they were once.

Like any other young girl engulfed in the imagination of a life with a caring partner and understanding partner, a beautiful family with him but in all those dreams the reality of the marriage which comes with responsibility is forgotten, sometimes the responsibilities existing you wear them as a crown but most of the times the crown has sharp edges piercing through your skin which makes it a burden to carry and you want to get rid of it but can't.

One thing I've learned by the recents unfolded events is that the life is unpredictable.
.
.
There are many learnings I've taken in my 23 years of life, the most precious ones are of my mother, she is a woman who has gone through a lot because of my father and his family just because she was a female and most precisely a daughter in law, she has given me multiple teachings which still resides in my heart and i hold onto them, She is a woman believing in spirituality and believes in doing what is right but sometimes I think why she didn't raise her voice against the oppression she went through because of my father and his family, why? Why she has not left him?
Why she endured all the things when she could have left? May be she didn't have courage and was haunted by the thoughts of what people will say.
Maybe in her eyes it was not wrong because whenever I ask her this why she simply say
"We are women, we are born to endure"
_________

Laying on the bed while waiting for that man who is my husband for now to come, my cycle of thoughts still running here and there and got broken by the opening sound of the door, I look up to see him coming in with all his glory.

My eyes stick to his every movement resisting to look away while his hands went to his coat botton unbuttoning them then placing on the couch and gradually he looked up with a raised brow and his black orbs met with mine and it felt like they were trynna hypnotise me

"What happened Shanaya you seems to be so interested in what I'm doing?" He said and i gulped looking away.

"I want to talk" I said still looking to the left side resisting to face him.

"I'm all ears" he said removing his wrist watch, I can see from the corner of my eyes.

"No first go and freshen up then have dinner then we will talk" I said

"Now playing the wife role hmm impressed" he said and turned his back to me putting his watch on the table and in the mean time i mimicked him saying impressed with a disgusted face.

Wife my foot.

"Go fast and come fast" I said lying on the bed completely.

And after some time he came out of the bathroom in black lower and black vest revealing his neck, shoulder and arm muscles completely, i wonder how much time and discipline it might have taken to build these muscles, I myself used to do yoga before marriage but now I don't get tim- well It's not about time it's just about mood and these days I'm feeling off.

In the process of thinking i felt him on the bed and I turned to him who covered himself with the same blanket I was using. And i moved back a little mainting some more distance.