interactions

"Why did you change" his voice scattered in my ears as soon as I entered the room sending a sensational shiver through my spine

I looked at him who was already looking at me intentionally while sitting on the couch, It looks like he has also arrived just a few minutes ago, guessing by his black shirt's undone three buttons and hair scattered here and there.

"I spilled coffee on my top" I lied placing my bag in the cupboard, ofcourse what will I tell him that your not so sweet bua will taunt me.

As soon as I turned around a gasp left my mouth when I found him standing in front of me placing his hand on either side of me on the cupboard and leaning closer to me while maintaining a deadly contact with me which never fails to scare the shit out of me.

"What?" I whispered, feeling like my energy and boldness vanished as soon as he came closer to me, Instead of answering he leaned closer making our front to touch , which brought new sensations in my body, my breath turned heavy, my gaze wanting to lower itself but i restrict them from doing so, not wanting to appear weak.

And as he came more closer my hands automatically went to his chest to make some distance if possible.

He leaned his face more closer and i thought he was going to kiss me, my one hand moved from his chest to my lips creating a barrier in between, he just smiled a little and kisses my palm making my breath hitch and my eyes closed, it felt like millions of butterflies were flying in my stomach and some weight is pulling me to the ground, I opened my eyes again to see him looking at me intensely, then again to my palm, I shook my head but he just smirked and kissed again making an electric jolt run in my bones, instead of backing away he gave a suck there and licked it making me remove my hand and pushed him a little

"Ewwwww" I shouted and rubbed my palm on his chest to wipe off his saliva.

"Is jamane me kamine ho pichle me kutte the kya?!" (in this life you are a bastard but on the previous one, were you a dog) I shouted while rubbing and in return heard him laughing a little.

But soon his laughter died and he pushed me against the cupboard again
"Ahh" a gasp escaped from my mouth with the sudden impact.
And before I could process anything his face was nuzzling in my neck, my hands went to his shoulders to push him
"Abhimanyu Jane do" (Abhimanyu, let go) I said trying to remove his face from my neck which was doing things to me but instead of backing away he held my both hands in a tight grip and and locked it with his hand behind my back and pulled me to him in a go making my nose collapse with his chin due to the hight difference.

He held my chin and made me look into him.
"Kabhi bhi Jane ki bat na karna, kyoki ye Janam ho ya koi aur, tumhe Jane de aisa mumkin nahi hai"
(Never say about letting you go, because either it's this life or another letting you go is not possible)

He said in a deadly tone making me gulp, and a hint of fear grew in me I was about to say something but he placed his finger on my lips.

"And yes, don't try to lie because I'm someone who can catch lies in an instant" he said and with that he released me and went to the bathroom.