breaking in

S H A N A Y A :

That man left me after saying all those things and here I'm fuming in anger because of that bastard who does he think he is.  But it is a matter of concern because of what i have heard of him and I also have search it up and all the things which were in front was saying he was all good like a god and all but if on internet everything is as clear as crystal without a single stain then believe me it is not that nice as it seems to be, all I can do is to stay away from this man cause it is a matter of some hours only then Ill be at my home.

*
*
*
I got ready for vidai (farewell) I wore a simple white suit and did the minimal makeup because I didn't have the mood and energy to get dolled up now, and I'm scared of the fact that he will be there.

We bid farewell to Aditi, the overwhelming emotions can be seen when everyone from her family were crying and she just hugged her parents resisting to go anywhere away from them saying let's cancel the marriage and all stuff and after a lot of con...

We bid farewell to Aditi, the overwhelming emotions can be seen when everyone from her family were crying and she just hugged her parents resisting to go anywhere away from them saying let's cancel the marriage and all stuff and after a lot of consoling her mother made her sit in the car and the further rituals carried on, while seeing all this the thought of my marriage came to my mind how will I leave my parents my house behind for a man and live with him and for him forever the thought of it is exciting but scary at the time because after marriage a girl is not the same as she was because she will be burdened with a lot of pressure from her in laws and society she will have to carry tons of responsibility, the deed of her husband will also come to her name be it good or bad.

Even the thought of it is making me crazy i brushed all my thoughts away.
And i thanked God that man was nowhere to be seen as soon as everything was done I moved back to the room and packed my bag I had already urgently tickets for the flight yesterday only, when I came I thought of staying for one more day but it is not safe staying here so I booked it for the earliest time. And I'll be boarding after an hour so aunty sent me a driver so that he could escort me to the airport.

Uncle aunty asked me the reason so I lied to them saying my mother is not well sorry mum but I didnt have any other options
I didn't even get to change I was in my suit only.
*
Finally after sitting on my seat I released a breath of relief on the thought of being at my house after a couple of hours.

I reached my home and greeted my parents and my younger brother then made my way to my room to freshen up and changed into lower and a tee then came down for lunch, shared everything that happened there except the talk of that man and then finally made my way to my bedroom and slept for 3 to 4 hrs straight because I was so tired physically because of the function and flight and mentally because of that Abhimanyu and heard some lecture from them about how she got married and i don't even have a boyfriend that i should also find someone and if not then tell them to find one I'm already 22 and will turn 23 in just 4 months, finding a match is very difficult at this era and all. My parents are not of old thinking they will say yes to love marriage but they want an early marriage according to them I'm at the suitable age to get married and for me it is still so early
Somehow I made them shutup.