im in control🔞🔥

Top jiusng
Bottom minho

Minho just finished his work and returned home. The moment he entered, he saw his husband sitting on the couch watching a movie. Minho smiled and walked towards his husband. 

"Hey sungie" Minho whispered as he sat down joining jisung. Jisung only then notice Minho and he immediately smiled, his eyes disappearing. "Jagiyaaa, I missed you" said jisung before hugging Minho.

Minho just giggled and mentioned that he was going to shower, to what jisung just nodded. Minho then walked into their shared room.

Jisung was thinking. We have been dating for 3 years and it's always him making love to me... why shouldn't I be the one doing it instead?  Jisung thought.  It was sudden but he felt like he wanted to know how it felt to put his cock inside Minhos ass. So he got ready.

After 15 minutes, Minho came out of their room and saw jisung sitting on the couch.. actually man spreading. He gulped before he walked closer to jisung.  "Minho.. I wanted to ask you if.. I can be in control today? "  he said so innocently that Minho nearly died.

Minho never bottomed before but he still nodded wanting to feel it. Jisung then smirked and patted his lap. Minho got the hint and walked towards him, and straddled him, his legs on both sides of jisungs hips and wrapped his arms around jiusngs neck.

Jisung wasted no time before he smashed his lips against Minhos and they both started making out. Jisung inserted his tongue inside minhos mouth and sucked it hard. Minho moaned when he felt one of jisungs hand squeeze his butt.

Both of jisungs hands groped minhos ass before he carried them, making Minho wrap his legs around jisungs waist. Jisung brought them towards their bedroom and pushed minhos back against the wall immeadi undressing him.

Jiusng separated their kiss and hastily removed minhos shirt and as well as his own. Before he slowly removed minhos sweatpants letting his hard cock free. Minho whimpered in embarrassment but jisung did not care. He kissed minhos neck while his left hand slowly went in between minhos ass to circle around the rim, before he slowly inserted his index finger inside getting a small moan out of minho.

Fuck, Jisung got even more harder once he heard the noise his boyfriend made. He thrusted his finger faster getting a whine from minho. "Nghh~m-more"

Jisung then shoved his middle finger and ring finger inside as well, earning a lewd whimper. He curled his fingers in every direction possible before he knew minho was ready.

He removed his fingers  from minho and asked him, "raw?''

"Just fuck me already " Minho whined but holding a glare. Jisung does not know why but he felt intimidated by that and wanted minho to fuck him instead.  But that was for another time. Jisung immediately removed his pants and boxers before positioning his cock at minhos rim.

And he slowly pushed in. Minho felt pain and pleasure cloud his mind. But before he could process it, jisung shoved his whole length in one go, bottoming out.

'Nghhhhh~ fuckkk " Minho moaned out. Jiusng waited for a minute or so before minho gave him the sign to continue.  At first thrust, Minho lost it. "H-holy shit" Jisung moaned at the sound his boyfriend was making. "Fuckk you feel so good taking my cock like that" jisung moaned.

Jisung thrusted harder and deeper hitting his prostate continuously before purposefully missing it. "Ahhh fuck j-ji I was so closee" Minho whined. Jisung just smirked before continuing what he left.

He thrusted roughly , hitting his spot dead on before hearing minho moan loudly. "I'm i-im close, f-fuck" hearing that jisung speed up his thrust constantly pulling his length out only to shove it back in with force.

"Nghhhh~AAAghhhh~" Minho moaned before Cumming, the cum getting on jisungs stomach and minhos stomach. Jisung continued thrusting and once he felt the tingles his carried minho and played them in the bed as they both were tired from standing, well mostly jisung cuz je was carrying minho. He fasten his thrusts before Cumming into minho.

Minho moaned in overestimulation before sighing as jiusng pulled out, watching his Cummings dri out of his boyfriends asshole. They both then just stared at each other before leaning in for a soft kiss.

"I love you" Jisung whispered.

"I love you even more darling" Minho Said.