kidnapped {One}

Jisung

I was alone at home. My brother had to stay at his university a bit more longer to finish his project. It was currently 11pm, my parents? They are in Malaysia. The last time I saw them was when I was 15 now I'm 17. I don't know what happened but one day they just disappeared and when I asked my brother all he said was" they're in Malaysia, they're fine but don't ask about them anymore"

I was getting bored watching my phone. I slept the whole afternoon so I couldn't sleep again. I decided to do my chemistry assignment which is due next Monday but oh well I got nothing better to do anyways.

Halfway into it, I heard my notification go off, I checked it and saw that It was from my brother.

Broski 💅😵

Heyy sungie, I'm sorry but I won't come back untill tomorrow morning. This project is really important and I need tonight to finish it. Pls sleep and lock the doors beforehand.

I didn't reply and just reacted a heart to it. This wasn't new it happened too often whenever he was assigned to a new project. I offed my phone and went downstairs. The lights were still on. I went to the kitchen and Open the fridge about to take my cheesecake out when I heard footsteps.

It came outside my porch and I was scared. "Shit who is it in this midnight..." I muttered as I took a kitchen knife ready to stab whoever who comes I to the door.  I was standing beside the door so when the person comes in I could easily push and stab him.

But the door abruptly opened making me flinch and hold my knife to stab the intruder.but right when I was going to he held my wrist a look of shock in his eyes as his face was covered with a mask. "Shit shit in going to die why TF is his grip so hard I swear to-" I couldn't even cuss at him as I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head making me fall but the guy in front catching me.

The last thing I remembered was only "wow"

🤍🤍🤍

6.45am

I woke up unaware of my surroundings. I couldn't process a thing for 2 minutes before I remember that the intruder In my house.shit

I sat up abruptly making a flash of pain go through my head. I groaned "aghh fuck.." I said while holding my head. I finally took notice that I was in a room, In a bed, not my bed.. "Oh shit am I kidnapped" I whispered loudly to myself before getting up from the bed, immediately missing the warmth from it.

I looked around the room. There were three doors, which I assumed one to be a bathroom and one to be the entrance to this room. Not knowing the other room, probably a walk in closet. I immediately walked to the nearest door opened it only to see that it was the closet. I closed it softly before going to the next door to open it only to find out to was the bathroom. I walked to the last one having hope while holding the handle. I pulled open the door only to be met with a chest.

I panicked. I didn't know what to do. I just closed my eyes and looked down not wanting to see the person. "How did I get myself into This situation.."  But a hand gripped my face firmly to make me look up form the floor and finally meet his eyes. His face. Shock. Shock was the only thing to go through my body.

"Hyunjinnie..?"

There are more parts to this story:)