kidnapped {Two}

Jisung

Before I could speak further he immediately took his hand of my face and he stepped back shock clearly evident in his face as if he wasn't expecting to see me here. My words got stuck in my throat unable to say it. But he only ran off to the nearest room shutting it. Before I could think another guy came. He looked a bit taller than me with beautiful freckles on his face.

"Hey, sorry bout that idk why he ran off like that" he said I a surprisingly deep voice contrasting his soft looks. But I couldn't think.. my mind was only focused on one thing.

Why was Hyunjin here?

"Hey!" The freckled dude snapped his fingers making me shake my head and look at him. "By the way I'm Felix and I need to show you somewhere"he said and held my wrist dragging me towards the end of the hallway where a large door with a 💀 emoji on the middle of the door. Felix knocked on the door loudly. The door sprang open revealing the man. The intruder.the guy who kidnapped him but this time with his mask off.

Woah.

'He was damn attractive. He could be an kdrama actor if it wasn't for his KIDNAPPING JOB!'

"Hello there little one, come in" the guy said pulling me inside the room closing the door and locking it

I wasn't even focusing, all I could think of was his eyes that seem so adoring and his lips moving beautifully. "Yah darling!" He said making me snap back into reality and I realized that I am kidnapped. I immediately pushed him away and backed away.

The intruder guy just smiled sickeningly and came closer and closer. I wanted to go farther away from him but my legs seem to freeze and the only thing that mattered was him. He came close to the point our foreheads were touching and whispered "Like I was saying,I'm Lee Minho, or maybe you'll know me as Lee Know" he said smirking at the end. That was enough for me to get shocked and my mouth went agape.

"L-Lee know?? You..you" I started hyperventilating and he noticed. He grabbed my arms gently and whispered "don't get paincky Hannie"

I didn't know what to do and just stared at him with a scared look. "I'm not going to harm you, cuz you my little one will be useful for me to find my next target" Minho said and released me. "Follow me to eat breakfast" he said and walked out the door. I shook my head and followed him.

We reached downstairs and everything looked damn expensive. It was modern and cozy. Minho led me to the dining area where a long table with 10 chairs were placed. Minho sat at the very left side and I sat beside him. There were 5 other new heads joining.

"Hey jisung!!" A guy with a thoothy grin said while waving his hand at me. He looked so cute and young. I waved back at him confused. "Aite guys since jisung doesn't know us let us introduce ourselves."a pale guy who looked foreign said.

"I'm Bang Christopher Chan,  but you can call me Chan hyung" the foreign guy said.

"My name is Seo Changbin but just call me Changbin hyung" a short guy said with no emotions.

"The name is Kim seungmin and I think I'm younger than you so yeah"

"You know me!! My name is Lee Felix also known as yongbok but pls call me Felix or lix!" The guy with freckles whos name I knew before said. I smiled at him before turning to the young guy.

"My name is YANG JEONGIN!! Just call me innie tho I'm a year younger than u" the guy with cute smile said.

I nodded my head and started eating the delicious breakfast in front of me. As I took my second bite of pancakes Felix asked us "Guys where's Hyunjin??" That made me stop eating and stare at the plate.

Oh yeah.. hyunjin, why is he here.. he is part of the SKZ gang..?

Before I could think anymore Chan hyung said that "he texted me he's not feeling hungry rn so to eat without him" they all just hummed and continued eating.

The whole time throughout breakfast my mind was only focused on one thing. To get answers from Hwang Hyunjin .