my brothers best friend 💖

It was around 8pm when the front door opened and closed. "Hannnnniieee yahh" the tall boy whined and threw himself at the chubby cheeks boy sitting in the couch.

"Get off me hyunn!" Jisung whined and tried to push his brother away. While trying so he Finally took notice of the other presence in front of him, standing next to the door. Minho. His crush. His first love.

Minho just chuckled and easily carried hyunjin and threw him at the other couch. He then sat next to the younger his knee touching jisungs.

"Sorry jisung ah, hyunjin drank 2 whole bottles of wine today." Minho said. "Ohh.. I see" jisung muttered. Both of them continued on watching what jisung was watching. Hyunjin was saying slurs from time to time to the point it got really annoying.

"Hey should we go up?" Minho asked jisung who seem to get shocked by the sudden question.

"Y-yeah"

They both walked up the stairs Minho following behind jisung.

Jisung POV

Shit idk of my room is clean!! Did my mom cleaned it this afternoon or not idk!

I stood in front of my bedroom door. I slowly pushed open it and put my head through the little gap to see my room sparkling neat.

I pushed the door wider and asked Minho hyung to come in. He came in and looked around. "Hmmm hyung come sit here!!" I said grabbing his arm pulling him towards my bed.
We both sat on it.

"Your room is really cute sung ah"
"Than-"
"Just like you" he smirked.

Damn this guy istg

"T-thank chu hyungg" I mumbled as my hands were covering my face.

Minho walked up to me and grabbed my hands pulling them away from my face. He stared at me. I stared at him.

"Han ah, May I kiss you?" Minho whispered.

I couldn't even function those words. I was simply stunned. I nodded my head quite frantically. Minho slowly pulled my chin towards him and kissed me.

Sparks. Butterflies. Safe. Warm.

I felt everything when he kissed me. It was soft and sweet, with passion. I kissed him back gently.

We both than slowly pulled away from each other and looked at each other. "I've always liked you han ah" Minho spoke. My crush likes me back, I was feeling ecstatic. "I've always liked you too hyung" I whispered.

Wrote it In a rush-