Mine 🔞🥵

Top:Jisung
Bottom:Minho

A/n I love top Minho but I wanted to try top jisung!

Jisung wasn't having it when he saw a random girl putting her hands all over his Minho. Minho was too drunk and he was trying to push her hands away but because of his drunk state he felt too week.

Jisung immediately left his sitting spot and walked over to where his boyfriend was. He snatched the girls hand that was touching Minho's chest and pushed her away.

"Don't . Fucking. Touch. What's. Mine." He growled loudly.

Suddenly hearing that Minho became a bit more aware of hi surroundings. "Sungie, im-" jisung cut him off by smashing his lips against Minho's. Minho immediately kissed back. The girl there was too stunned to speak and just walked away.

Jisung was feeling something he didn't know at all. He gripped on Minho's arm making him get up from his seat while still kissing him. He pushed Minho towards a room nearby and locked the door before he detached his lips against Minho.

When Minho saw the look in jisungs face he was stunned. His eyes were full of lust and he'd never seen jisunglike that. Before Minho got the chance to speak, jisung pushed him towards the bed, crawling on top of him hovering him.

Jisung started to kiss Minho again. Minhos hands were roaming around jisungs back but jisung took both his hands and pinned it over his head using one hand. With his other he lightly pinched Minho's waist which made Minho gasp. Jisung took his chance and slid his tongue through his mouth.

They both were fighting for dominance but unexpectedly jisung won. Minho was lovng this but he was no bottom. He never bottomed before and he never saw jisung as a top before. Be was a bit embarrassed but he loved the feeling.

Jisung broke the kiss and started going down to kidd his neck and collarbones which were on display. He was sucking on every place until he stopped at one, which made Minho whimper. Jisung smirked "ah huh~ found it" he said before sucking hard on that particular place.

After a few minutes of giving love bites to Minho he trailed his hand which was on minhos waist  downward towards his pants and palmed Minho through his jeans.

Minho moaned when he felt the younger touching him in his private part. Jisung couldn't wait anymore so he got up a bit, still sitting Minho and took of his shirt. Then he started unbuttoning minhos black top and threw it across the room. Jisung's hands roamed around his chest and abs making Minho feel so needy.

Minho was feeling so fucking scared cuz he never bottomed before but he trusts jisung. Jisung got up from Minho and went to the drawer nearby which had a condom and lube. I mean it is a party obviously there'll be these stuff here.

He took of his pants and boxers and crawled on top of Minho again. He immediately started unbuckling his pants and pulled his jeans and boxers in one go throwing them across the room.

Before he started be asked "do you have consent to having sex with me?"

Minho smiled and replied "yes"

Jisung smirked and took both minhos legs and put it over his shoulder. He took the lube and applied it on his fingers before harshly pushing his middle finger in. Minho moaned softly at that feeling. Jisung moved his finger up and down before adding another 2 more fingers. His fingers curling in every way which made Minho moan loudly. "Ahhhhh~ s-sungg ahh"

Jisung who was satisfied immediately pulled out his fingers causing Minho to whine. Jisung rolled up a condom on his dick and lubed up Minho's rim . "3 2 1 breath" jisung said before slowly pushing it halfway in.

Minho moaned softly at the feeling, it hurt a bit but also felt good. Jisung then pushed the rest of his cock into Minho making him moan loudly and grip Jisung's biceps. Jisung and Minho were quite the same size  just that Minho is maybe slightly bigger .After a minute Minho nodded his head.

Jisung then harshly pulled out his dick and slammed it back in minhos asshole. Minho was moaning and whimpering at the feeling. "Aaahhh j-justt like -thaat"  Minho was keep jolting at the speed jisung was going.

Jisung thrusted harder Minho and made sure to hit his prostate making Minho arch his back."you like that right ?" Jisung whispered. Minho couldn't even reply back as the feeling was too overwhelming. "Tsk can't even answer me baby boy.. is that how hard I'm fucking you?"

"Nghhhh~ f-fuck ji"They both were so close to cumming. "S-sung gonna c-cummm!" Minho moaned as jisung abused his prostate. "Cum of me darling" jisung said still thrusting

Minho cummed all over his stomach and a bit on Jisung's abs. Jisung kept thrusting roughly till he reached bis climax before cumming into Minho. He then pulled out his cock seeing Minho sigh and relieved. Jisung just smirked and swap their positions. Jisung was sitting again the headboard and Minho was on his lap.

"Thought it was over?" Jisung whispered huskily into Minhos ears making him widen his eyes. Before he could think jisung grabbed minhos hips lifting him up and slamming him against his cock. Minho moaned loudly before he stated jumping up and down on his cock.

Jisung moaned a the feeling and just rested his arms on minhos waist while Minho was bouncing on his dick. "Ahh your doing amazing darling ~" jisung moaned. Minho rided him before slowing down as it became too hard for him to keep up.

Jisung noticed this and immediately gripped minhos hips moving him up and down his dick as both moaned Minho looked insanely pretty taking his dick."ahhhh darling your so fucking pretty" jisung moaned. Jisung kept thrusting on Minho and making him bounce on his dick. Minho moaned uncontrollably and moaned loudly when jisung hit his prostate again. "Sunggg I'm i-im gonna cum!!" Minho was suddenly Flipped to all fours and the next thing he knew was jisung pounding into his ass. Jisung kept going in and out and pushed Minhos head down while he fucked him miserably.

"J-Jisungg ahhhh" mk ho moaned as he cummed for the 2nd time. Jisung was still thrusting In as he wanted to finish his climax. With one final thrust he cummed inside Minho and slowly pulled out.

Jisung took the condom off and discarded it. Minho was too tired and just fell on the bed on his back. Jisung joined him. Jisung turned Minho to face him and pulled him close to his body.

"Your only mine. Mine to touch. Mine to love. Mine to fuck." He said lowly. Minho found that so hot and whispered "I'm only yours sung"

Jisung just hummed happily hugging minhos waist before going down to grope his ass. Minho let out moan at the sudden feeling.  Jisung's dick got hard again hearing the beautiful moan from his pretty boyfriend.

"Maybe round 3 yeah? " jisung whispered and Minho was too late to answer and jisung hovered on top of Minho again. In total that night, they had a total of 5 rounds.

A/n 😱 hope that wasn't that bad:/
See you soon stays!
1.2k words