Move if you want to live

Once the door opened, jisung ran inside taking the owner by surprise. "Hyunjin pls let me stay here for the night" jisung begged his best friend. Hyunjin was confused so he asked what happened.

" I made my boyfriend jealous on purpose so he would..uhm.. raile me tonight.. but while we were doing it the guy I made him jealous with called me. He was furious so he out it on speaker and the guy said things like him and I are together"  jisung said slowly.

"He was mad.. a different mad that he immediately put his clothes on and went to find the guys dorm saying he'll deal with me later." Jisung mumbled before covering his face with his tiny hands

"I'm scared if he thinks I actually cheated on him or something that's y I came here" jisung said looking into his friends eyes. Hyunjin was shocked but then laughed. " Why would you do that han, lmao, you know Minho hyung is too possessive. If you want rough sex just ask for it " hyunjin said laughing.

I glared at my friend laughing at me. As he was about to scold him the door knocked. Someone was pounding on the door. "Shit it's hyung" han whispered before hiding behind hyunjin.

"Chill I'll go talk to him" hyunjin said and went to unlock the door. There stood Minho, furious you can almost see dark smoke behind him. His eyes immediately went to Jisung's who was just standing as a statue. He rushed to him but was stopped by hyunjin's hand on his chest. Hyunjin was going to speak but Minho looked him dead in the eye which made him retreat his hand and move away. "My bad cuh" With his hands up

Jisung looked at him in betrayal he wanted to shout at him but before he could Minho grabbed his wrist tightly and dragged him out if hyunjin's dorm.

"Hyunng it hurts pls.." jisung said slowly but Minho just ignored him and push jisung inside their shared room and locked the door. Jisung just held his hand where Minho before gripped as it was now red. He looked up to see Minho walking towards him.  Without thinking he moved back till he tripped and fell on the bed.

Before he could get up Minho pushed him down again and hovered over him pinning his hands on top of his head. "So, care to explain what that was about darling?" Minho said in a husky voice before kissing Jisung's neck. "I-i just wanted to m-make you j-jealous.. b-but I d-didnt know he w-will continue the p-prank.." jisung said lowly trying not to whimper at the kisses Minho gave him.

"Ohh is it..? Why did u want to make me jealous Hun?" Minho asked before sucking on Jisung's neck slowly but hard. Jisung wanted to speak but the pleasure was overwhelming. "I wanted t-to get.. fucked.. h-hard.." jisung admitted.

Minho stoped sucking and looked up to meet Jisung's eyes. "Then you'll get fucked till you see stars"

Before jisung could respond Minho stared sucking in Jisungs neck, right in his sweet spot. Marking it. Claiming jisung as his.

That night,both Jisung and Minho were on cloud 9.

No smut hehe
And I have decided to make a whole book of Kidnapped instead of mini oneshots~