I took a breath, taking in the sight of the city before breaking into a sprint. When I reach the edge of the building, I jump. Boy...the weightlessness while in the air, it-it’s like for a split second you're flying. I could feel my heart beating fast, my lungs working overtime at full capacity, eyes widen as I look down at the moonlit streets, people walking by. The world looks so much smaller from up here, less overwhelming. I couldn't help but let out a laugh. I land on the second building, my knees bend more as I land, absorbing the shock and continued running, feeling high on adrenaline. I would only use the chained Kunai to swing to buildings I can't reach. I wasn't that good, but I'm starting to get the hang of it. As long I don't let go or hit a billboard, I'll be fine.

I hear a faint scream in the distance, it came from an alley not far from here. I run off to the scene and look down to the ground level. There's a young woman desperately holding onto her purse was concerned by some guy that was meters away from her. He had a purse on his left hand while his right arm was a big blade. It's obviously a mutation quirk. I scan the space, hoping to find an available fire escape ladder, but there's no time. The thug was closing in. So I jumped and keep my knees unlocked in preparation for the landing. I grunt out as my entire bodyweight crashes into the thug. The angle wasn't perfect because the guy moved, but it's close enough. The guy collapses under pressure and I wasted no time slamming my elbow into his neck, knocking him out. I got up and looked at the scared woman.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Y-Yes! Thank you!" She bows and leaves a second later.

I look back at the man and move his unconscious body form into a sitting position against the nearest wall and start searching the guy's pockets. The asshole tax Soga calls it. A small part of me was screaming in my mind, saying it's unheroic or All Might or any other heroes wouldn't do this, But at the same time, what else can I do to survive? Besides, this was basically Karma for them, right? If the man didn't wanna get his money taken, he shouldn’t have been stealing or hurting people in the first place.

"One thousand and four hundred yen, that's great. His phone could be useful. I'll just wipe everything in it" I took the money and his phone. I then climbs back up using the escape ladder. I leap from the rooftops once again, enjoying the cool breeze and view of the city. I found another troublemaker harassing two teenagers that seems to be of Koichi's age. I watch as the man brought out a gun and my eyes widen. Damn, this is bad, really bad. I gonna have to make it quick and quiet. I leap down and land a kick on his back.

"Argh!!" The guy screams as we both fell to the ground. His gun slide away from him.

"Run!" I said to the two guys and they bolted away from here.

"You... little shit" the man grabs my collar and tosses me into the wall. I gasp in pain from the impact. He then proceeds to beat the shit out of me. My jaw clenched as I raise my arms to block the punches. Still, this guy’s hits were nothing compared to Crazy Lizard and I manages to land a few glancing blows of my own while trying to think of a way to end this fight as soon as possible. I pull my knee and land a hit to his groin.

"Aaaghh!!" The guy screams as he fell on his knees. Not taking any chances, I slam my fist into his face and kept at it until he’s out. I take deep breaths before snatching some cash and phone from the man. I found some cable wire nearby and tied him up.

I smiled as I continued patrol. For a while, I've taken down six muggers and saved a cat from a tree. Tonight seems pretty good, made me forgot what had happened earlier. While patrolling, I heard someone talking and decided to stop. There were two men sitting on the edge of a roof. They looked pretty suspicious, so I hid behind a ventilation shaft and listen to their conversation.