Underground Fight Club

SOGA'S POV

"You're late kid" I said as Izuku closes the door. I looked up from my phone and looked at his appearance. His clothes are a mess, he look like he rode a crazy rollercoaster. He sits on the couch and sighed.

"Yeah, sorry. Fought a group of thugs and a Trigger supplier" he said.

"Saw the news, you and your crazy crew fought a colossal villain" I said and he nodded. "So...have you made your decision?" I asked him. Still waiting for his decision whether to participate in the underground fights or not. I've given him enough time to think about it and he better give me damn fucking answer.

Izuku glance at me for a moment before looking back at the TV. "I-I'll do it" I stare at him. "I-I'll participate. Knuckleduster said I lack strength and power, so by fighting in the underground, I'll get stronger, like you said. It'll be like training, right?" He looked back at me with a smile. 

Normally I get offended and bash the head of anybody who smiles like that...but this kid, this kid is...different. His smile is different. I don't see that disgusting grin on his face. I don't know why? Maybe cause we're similar in a way, I guess.

"Alright then, get dressed. We're going there" I said.

Izuku scratch his head. "I don't have any clothes that would make me look presentable there...I could probably go to the store to get new cloth-"

I cut him off, getting irritated. "Just wait here brat" I stood up and head to my room. I open the closet and brought out a old box. Opening it, I brought out the clothes he need. I place the box back into the closet and left my room. I threw the clothes at Izuku as he inspects them. A black leather jacket, black pants and black combat boots. The jacket has a long large red stripe that formed a V shape at the front chest and a large zero at the back. It also has three red stripes around the end of the sleeves.

"These look like motorcycle clothes" he said.

"Problem?" I asked.

"N-No. It's prefect" he said as he stood up and went to his backpack and starts changing. He came back to me fully dressed. The clothes suits him, but there's one thing that pissed me off.

"An All Might shirt! Really Izuku?!"

"Not just any All Might shirt, it's the silver age All Might shirt!" Izuku said cheerfully as he puts his hands on his hips, showing off the polo top.

"Take it off or zip the jacket! I don't want you making a fool out of us!" I hissed.

"Alright..." He mumble and zips the jacket. He suddenly brings out a white tape and use it to cover the freckles on both his cheeks.

We left the house and start heading to the underground ring. While walking, I decided to ask him a question that had been on my mind. "So Izuku...when are going to go back home? You know you can't run away forever"

Izuku looked surprised for a second before his expression turned grim. "I'll go home..." He starts. "When I've proven to myself not to be a useless Deku"

I stayed quiet. I understand the meaning of his words. He had been hurt too many times to go back home anytime soon. Might take some few years for him to do that. For now, there's no going back for him.

After a few minutes, we reached an alleyway. The road was cracked, wires were old and slacked, a guy was sleeping on the corner surrounded by beer bottles, gang members drinking and smoking and playing cards. We entered a bar that has a small casino, pool games, dancers, prostitutes. We entered the backroom where I knock on a door before it opens up, revealing a bodyguard. He lets us pass and Izuku and I make our way down the stairs. We could hear the noise of cheering and roaring. We soon reach an entrance where we could see a massive cage in the center of the room with people watching and cheering for the two fighters in the cage battling it out for victory.