Soga Joins The Gang

IZUKU'S POV

I open my eyes and jolt up, thinking about the match. I groan as I feel my body in pain, luckily the pain was bearable unlike before. I look around and noticed I wasn't at the fight club. I was back at Soga's house, laying on the couch with a blanket on me. I remove the blanket and saw I was shirtless and my chest and stomach was wrapped in bandages.

"You're awake" I turn my head to see a girl walking towards me. She has fair skin, green eyes and short pink hair which is tied up in a ponytail. "How are you feeling?"

I squinted my eyes at her. "Feel a little sore, but I'm okay"

She nods and looked at Soga's room. "Hey jackass! Your brother's awake!"

"Brother?!" I said. 

"For the last time Sakura, he's not my brother!" Soga yelled as he opened the door and walked up to me. "Fucking shit, kid. Welcome back" he ruffles my hair.

The girl shrugged. "Well, you didn't tell me your relationship with him. I've never seen him around here so I assume he's your brother" 

"You know fully well I don't have a family"

"Distant relative?"

"What part of I don't have a family do you not understand?!"

She smirks. "Boyfrie-"

Soga sprout three spikes from both his hands and glared at her. "Finish that word and you're dead!"

"Hahaha! Relax spiky boy, I'm just messing with you!" She laughs.

I was starting intently at Soga's hands. A small part of me wants to talk about his quirk, but I held it in. I was more curious about how I feel less pain than before. "Um, did you do this?" I asked.

The girl looked back at me. "Yep. Thanks to my quirk, Mystic glow. Can heal injuries and broken bones but it takes a lot of my stamina" she explained as a green light glows on her hand. "I'm Sakura by the way. I'm this jackass's neighbor next door"

"I'm Izuku. Soga and I aren't related, I'm just staying at his place. Thanks for healing my injuries" I said.

"No problem. If you ever need to heal your wounds, I'm close by. Although it's not for free" she said.

Soga shoves money into her hand. "Get out"

"Sheesh, don't be so grumpy" Sakura said. "Gotta go to work, later jackass" she walks to the door and leaves.

"Bitch" Soga said.

"I heard that, porcupine!" Sakura's voice echos through the door. Soga growled in annoyance. There's total silence in the house before I decided to break it.

"Well, seems my first fight didn't go as planned" I chuckled.

"Yeah. Little Rookie was no show, so Crazy Lizard took the opportunity to fight. Gotta admit, I didn't expect you to win" he said. "Good job on your first match"

I could see he was worried and that kinda made me feel guilty. "Sorry-"

"The fuck are you apologizing for? You won the damn match" he said and placed a large sum of money on the table. "That's your pay. I deducted some for your treatment"

I picked up the money and counted them. "Seven thousand yen. That's a lot of money"

"Tough opponents, big rewards" he said.

I looked at the window and saw it was morning. "Crap! I was supposed to patrol with Koichi and Knuckleduster!"

I was about to stand up and change but a hand push me down on the couch. "Hell fucking no! Sakura's quirk may have heal your wounds, but you still haven't full recovered"