"Give back Ben, this is only between me and you."

Uma chuckled and shook her head, which confused Mal.

"No no no. This isn't for me as much as it is for someone else."

Mal looked at her questioningly, but she didn't say anything. Uma then spoke up once more.

"You know... I thought about this, you and me here like this."

"It's nice to know that you think of me, but i haven't thought of you or anyone else in this shop."

Uma was quick to laugh, making Mal look at her annoyed.

"Now what do you want? I'm getting Ben back." Mal spoke angrily, glaring at Uma.

"Mal, this isn't for me as much as its for someone else. They're here in this shop, and I would've thought you thought about her often."

Now Mal was extremely confused, glaring at Uma.

"Uma! I don't have time for this!"

Uma rolled her eyes before replying.

"Fine, let's get to the main show. Y/n!"

As soon as Uma called Y/n's name Mal's eyes widened and her heart dropped. Y/n walked from the back to their table, sitting across from Mal and smirking at her smugly.

"Hey babe, remember me?" Y/n's tone easily let Mal know that she was upset. No... More than just upset... Y/n was pissed...

Mal felt her heart weigh heavily now, the guilt of leaving her behind and forgetting about her. Then she realized that she basically betrayed her at coronation, throwing their relationship out the window for nothing since she had to 'love' the king and not even follow through with the plan.

Mal remembered the love potion, the date, the coronation.

The promise she made to Y/n.

"N/n... I-"

"Stop. You are not allowed to call me that. It is Y/n for you." Y/n glared at Mal more.

"You abandoned me... You broke our promise... You are dating the fucking KING of Auradon! You have NO right to call me that anymore."

Mal knew she fucked up, she knew she accidentally threw away their relationship for no reason.

"Let's keep this moving you two." Uma spoke up, placing her hand on Y/n's shoulder to try and calm her slightly.

"Mal, we're going to make a deal. You beat me in arm wrestling and you can get your boyfriend back and abandon me again..." Y/n spoke harshly, setting her elbow on the table and holding her hand up.

"Y/n I don't-"

"Try and say you don't love him. If you didn't love, or even care for him you wouldn't be here right now."

Mal knew Y/n was right, tears welling up in her eyes, but she took a deep breath and looked at Y/n.

"What do you get if you win?"

"You'll find out."

Mal sighed heavily, but she gripped Y/n's hand tightly. The two waited for Uma to let the start. The minute Uma gave the signal the two girls started wrestling, being evenly matched.

It was quiet for a moment the two girls before Y/n spoke up as an attempt to distract Mal.

"Did you really even love me?"

Mal looked at her surprised and lost her concentration, making her strength lessen and letting Y/n win the arm wrestle.

Uma cheered loudly and hugged Y/n excitedly.

"Yes yes yes! Great job Y/n!" Uma congratulated Y/n as she smirked. Mal quickly began to speak up.

"Y/n I did love you! I still do-"

Y/n cut her off quickly.

"You lost. Bring back Fairy Godmother's wand tomorrow at noon or you don't get your Ben back."

"Y/n wait-!"

Y/n walked away and Mal tried to follow her, but Harry blocked her.

"Ah ah ah! Times ticking.."

Mal glared at him before looking in the direction Y/n went in sadly. Mad let out a irritated breath and quick turned, running back to her hide out where Evie, Jay, and Carlos were.

Meanwhile, Y/n stood at the bar at the shop, running her hands through her hair as she tried not to cry. Uma and Harry walked over to her, both embracing her tightly.

"Ya did a good job sis." Harry spoke quietly, Uma speaking right after.

"You did the right thing."

-Mal's pov-

Fuck fuck fuck fuck! How could I do this?! How could I do this to the one person that I have been dating for years!?

I quickly ran up the steps to the hideout, tears sliding down my face as she slightly cried. The moment I got inside the hideout Evie came up to me quickly andembraced me.

"Mal! Is everything okay? Where's Ben?" Evie spoke quickly, pulling away slightly and wiling my tears.

"E-Evie I can't think about Ben right now... I fucking hurt Y/n...! I betrayed and abandoned her...!"

I started crying more as I leaned into Evie, letting her hug me tightly.

---------------------------------------------------------

So this is only a small part of the story I was talking about. If I make this into a story it will be more detailed and probably a little different due to plot!

Have a great day/evening/night!

-Ash/Percy