♡end part 2

I didn't think you would fall so low!

Stepfather - What a good proposal I have for you! And I am telling you, not asking!! .  ( He yelled at me )

No!! I was patient till now but today you crossed the limit (I said in pain).

(He pulled my hand) "said you!" you will say no to me, you have so much courage." (Got pushed into the dark house)

You will stay in this dark house from today until you get married.  You refuse me? now suffer the consequences!!  (Slowly, he smiled and closed the door)  I tried hard to stop, but he didn't Stop.

after 5 days

after 5 days.......

(I survived by only drinking water from the water bowl and not eating anything.)

Suddenly One day,  my stepfather approached me and informed me that I would be getting married in 5 days!!.

It struck me like lightning,
leaving me in a state of confusion. Why me?  What wrong with me? why he doesn't care for me? What is happening?
(Various thoughts began to race through my mind.)

Am I so bad? Why all this happening to me? A whirlwind of emotions overwhelmed me

Father, mother, cough, you should have been here with me now. The weight of my grief was unbearable, and I wept uncontrollably.

Three days later...

I could hear the muffled sounds of my stepfather speaking to someone from the other room.

Although the words were not entirely clear, I caught snippets of the conversation - "don't worry, it's my responsibility to bring her to you."

My heart raced as I realized that the person my stepfather was talking to might be the one he intended to sell me to.
Soon after, the door creaked open and my stepfather entered the room. His voice was eerily calm and
he spoke to me, "You need to eat and drink properly. There's only one more day left until your marriage. If you don't obey my orders, you will live in hell."
His words struck fear in my heart,

" His words struck fear in my heart,