part 1

Author pov,
A girl named "EVA" whose father and mother were deceased lived with her stepfather. The girl's biological parents had deposited crores of rupees in her name, and she also owned a company, of which she is the CEO. She was highly respected in her professional life and known for her strict adherence to work ethics.

Everyone was very impressed and amazed by her presence in the company, and employees dedicatedly focused on their tasks upon her arrival.

But her company has not been performing well for several months.

Eva's stepfather has given her a lot of trouble since she was a baby. He drinks alcohol and torments his stepdaughter, but she never tells him anything.

She was terrified of her stepfather.

Despite this, she was very diligent. She managed the company and loved her work dearly.

"Pov"
Suddenly one day, my stepfather came and said, "My daughter, I have good news for you."

"I was surprised to hear this! Today, Father? For me! What good news could Dad bring?" (I came out of my thoughts 💭.)

"Dad said," "Want to hear what happened?"

"What's the good news?" I said.

"I have arranged your marriage." And he said that he would give you a lot of money! He is a big billionaire! If you marry him, he will give you crores of rupees!!" You just agreed."

(I was shocked.)
.......

"You are selling me for a few pennies," I said sadly. "I didn't think you would stoop so low."

---------------------
Don't forget to vote and stay connected 💓

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩?

𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙?

ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛ✧
              ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ☆