Change of Pace

Hi! This is McKayla the author of this story. I just want to let everyone know that this book was originally going to be a romance but after some thought I have decided to change it. Of course there will still be romance and a love triangle (and some spice later on) however this newer version I want to write will focus more on Coryn and her journey dealing with the werewolves, hunters, the werewolf king, and many other supernatural creatures. I will be continuing the book but I will be editing the current chapters heavily in order for everything to make sense for the new plot. I will make a new book with all these changes. So there will be no more updates on this book but if you look at my profile you'll find the new one here soon! Chapter one will not change very much and neither will chapter two. Everything after that though will be more detailed and make a lot more sense! Also plan to make her brothers Austin and Landon a much larger focal point. I want them to be important in this book because I would like to make two more books with them as main characters when they are older. I'd like there to be more action and a much more fantasy type feeling to the book.

And lastly I want Coryn to be a cohesive character. I want her development to make sense. Right now I feel like she is developing too quickly. So I'm going to slow it down just a tad. I haven't decided yet if the book will still be taking place in the same time period either. I may decide to change it from being the 21st century to a more fantasy type world but I am not too sure.

The newest rendition of this book should be up within the following week. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding as I try to write Coryn and her story.

Any thoughts on this new change of pace? Please let me know.