1.3- Capture The Flag

Start from the beginning

"I like to."

"I've realized, but at this hour? Something clearly happened." She stated.

"Just, Chris and Val, getting Castor, Pollux and I into their fights again."

"So you do know you are telling me what happened, and what Chris said this time, so I can kick his ass tomorrow, right London girl?" She said after a while.

I smiled at the nickname,"Of course, blondie." Annie rolled her eyes playfully,
"See you at dinner."

"See you."

And she walked away, with a little smile on her face.

So, I lied, after this, my day wasn't ruined.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Which one of you, bastards, took all my hodies?" I said, giving everyone in the Hermes cabin a harsh look, for some sort of reason, people thought, my harsh looks were pretty scary.

"Eleven, fall in!" Luke yelled, and a bag full of hodies was thrown to me.

I took one out and threw the bag to my sleeping bag, "Boluditos tenían que ser." I mumbled as I put my hodie.

I walked to the door, where Luke already was, you see, we line up acording to order of seniority, so even if I didn't want to I was the second one in the line.

We marched up the hill to the mess hall pavilion. As usual satyrs joined us from the meadow. Naiads
emerged from the canoeing lake, and the nymphs came fron the woods.

At the pavilion, torches blazed around the marble columns. A central fire burned in a bronze brazier the size of a bathtub. Each cabin had its own table, covered in white cloth trimmed in purple. Four of the tables were empty, but cabin eleven's was way overcrowded, as always.

Finally, Chiron pounded his hoof against the marble floor of the pavilion, and everybody fell silent.

He raised a glass. "To the gods!"

Everybody else raised their glasses. "To the gods!"

When the nymphs came with dinner I asked for the usual, asado, a salad and coke. (No, Annabeth, I will never call it 'barbecue', besides it's my turn to narrate!)

Then we all got up, for the offering to the gods. I normally offered mine to Hermes, as a thank you for letting me stay in his cabin for so long, sometimes I also offered Mr. D some, his kids were my best friends, after Annabeth of course.

This time, I tossed some of my salad, and muttered, "Hermes."

Luke was next, he also muttered Hermes, and next to him was Percy, who was now known as the Supreme Lord of the Bathroom, also who. . . Who. . .

'Oh my gods!' I thought to my self, when I sat again, 'He doesn't know my name!'

This day can't get any worse, first Luke restrains me from traing if it isn't on my schedule, and if it on my schedule I have to do archery, a total nightmare! Right, after that Percy does the water thingy and I get all wet, then Chris thing and now Percy didn't even know my name, what is he gonna say, if somebody asks him who was with him? He's gonna be like: 'Oh, so there was Annabeth, and. . . Huh, I don't know this really cool girl, I don't know her name.' I can't have that happening, not today at least.

As I thought about ways to let Percy know my name, Chiron pounded his
hoof again for our attention.

Mr. D got up with a huge sigh. "Yes, I suppose I'd better say hello to all you brats. Well, hello. Our activities director, Chiron, says the next capture the flag is Friday. Cabin five presently holds the laurels."