Chapter 4 - Revenge kingdom

"Jeffrey, you really don't know what this is?"

"I've never heard of it, I've lived here in Samiral all my life, I haven't really seen the world if that's what you're asking."

Terry is Completely shocked, he opens his mouth in shock and he doesn't understand how is this even possible.

"So why are you surprised that you're bored all the time? How will you find new strong people if you don't visit other countries in the world? sorry to say but you're a bit of an idiot Jeffrey."

"Hey! Keep your mouth shut! Believe me, I have my reasons why I didn't visit other countries, like, I did visit but only for pleasure and traveling and that was also when I was younger."

"And you're still telling me I'm a strange person? You're stranger than me!" Terry shouts.

"Stop digging into my brain already, just explain to me what the revenge kingdom is and we'll be done with the whole thing, God, what have I fallen for."

"I will explain to you, but take what I say with a limited guarantee, this is a very dangerous kingdom."

"Wow, now I'm excited! Come on talk already Terry before I don't know what I'm going to do to you!" says Jefrrey while getting excited.

Terry describes what the kingdom looks like, what the atmosphere is like there, who rules the kingdom, and what its purpose is."This is a dark, cruel kingdom, it is underground, the entrance is right next to the exit from the city of Samiral, and the weather there is constantly rainy and full of lightning."

"Jeffrey is happily and excitedly curious to hear what's this dangerous kingdom terry talking about, just as if he is being told a particularly interesting story".

"I've only been there once, and it was a terrible experience, there are wanted signs everywhere, bounty hunters who are only thirsty for revenge and money, I miraculously managed to get out of there, because once you get in there, it's very difficult to get out. the purpose of this kingdom is to recruit hunters who pledge to serve the kingdom until their death and to capture the wanted people who left and betrayed the kingdom. to try to find the people who managed to escape the kingdom, The hunters are exiting the kingdom and start searching all over the Earth and even on other planets for the people who escaped from the kingdom. And that is why it is called the revenge kingdom because its whole purpose is to take revenge."

"Listen, Terry, you surprised me with this story, it's one of the most interesting things I've heard in my entire life, without a doubt I'm going to go in there, but before that, how and why did you go in there before?"

"Because that's where the cure for Sofia's cancer is."

"What?! How?! But you said that her disease is incurable, and suddenly you tell me that there is a cure? What is going on here?".

"I told you Jeffrey, the situation is very, very complicated, I went in there because before my father disappeared he explained to me about the kingdom and that there are full of all kinds of medicine there."