" So i heard you came a few days ago with your mom... where's she?"

Eunwoo: " she went somewhere down there "* points down from balcony*

" Ohh so what were you doing?"

* Jack walks into balcony and strats barking at hae-ra ...she screamed suddenly*

" What the! He's dangerous ....oh my my ..just look at his teeth"

Eunwoo: " don't be scare.. look he's cutiepie "

" Cuteipie?... he's -

* Barks..barks*

" My god...just look at his teeth sharp as knife and his leg nails are bigger then my whole career"

Eunwoo: * taps jack head* " look he's quite now "

" Ok but i still hate him "

Eunwoo: " you know Aunty my dada and me & mumma is playing hide &seek"

" Huh?..you have dad?"

Eunwoo: " yes..."

* She felt a little bit strange but shrugged it off*

" Oh so you were saying about something hide& seek"

Eunwoo: " me and mumma are hiding but it's been 4 days but i still dada didn't find us. mumma said that she wants to win this game...i miss my dada ...you know my dada is very good chess player"

" Is there any fight between your mom and dad?...* Chuckles to make it normal* " uh I mean is your mom little bit upset with your dad?"

Eunwoo: " no ...my dada loves mumma so much...he even bought her many dresses and jwellery...and you know a secret?* Speakes in lower tone* " dada calls her sweetheart"

" Oh so there's no fight"

Eunwoo: " you know if a couple fights they gets divorce just like my freind maria parents "

" Those kids life must be tough that has lost their parents and * looks at her stomach* " the parents who has lost their childrens...uh you want some cheesecake till your mom come back?"

"Gamsahabnida"

* Y/n thanked the shopkeeper then makes her way out of the shop on street*

* She came here to buy a second hand phone because she needed it...after a month she needs many things in her life to settle down*

* She knows that jimin is not going to stop finding her..by now he must have done many brutal things by now*

* She shrugged off her thoughts because it is making her feel more anxious. While walking she noticed street food and thought to take it for Eunwoo as she haven't cooked yet*

* She stands beside that counter and asked to do a parcel pack*

" Here"

* The seller gave her parcel...she smiled and forwarded her hand to give money but while giving money to him..her cap fall down because of her hand*

" Let me help"

* Hyunjin was standing there..he came forward to pick up the cap. Y/n panicked as the cap was removed*