Joseph had taken complete control over Jungkook's body and mind. Until Jungkook's mind became strong enough, Joseph ruled his existence unchallenged.

 Until Jungkook's mind became strong enough, Joseph ruled his existence unchallenged

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Entering the room, Joseph noticed Yn stirring awake. As she opened her eyes and saw him, panic flickered across her face. Her voice trembled with fear as she demanded answers.

"What have you done to me?!" she demanded, her tone harsh as she noticed the smirk on his face, a clear sign that he was not Jungkook, but Joseph.

Joseph chuckled darkly. "Me? I drugged you," he admitted, his laughter sending a chill down Yn's spine.

Enraged, Yn grabbed his collar tightly, her hands trembling with anger. "Bring Jungkook back! Right now! I won't tolerate this anymore! How dare you hurt Daniel?!" she shouted, her voice echoing in the room.

Ignoring her plea, Joseph smirked even wider, relishing in her frustration. Yn released him, her resolve wavering, but as she moved towards the door, Joseph's words stopped her in her tracks.

"Fine, but then you'll never see your lover again," he threatened, a dangerous glint in his eyes as he pointed a gun at himself.

Terrified at the thought of losing Jungkook, Yn pleaded with tears streaming down her face, "Please, put the gun down. I'll do as you say, just please don't hurt him."

Joseph approached her, pulling her into a hug. Yn, overwhelmed and helpless, allowed herself to be embraced, hoping to appease him and protect Jungkook.

"Shhh, I won't hurt your lover as long as you cooperate, senorita," Joseph whispered, planting kisses on her head.

Yn nodded, her heart heavy with fear and uncertainty. Just then, a maid entered the room without permission, causing Joseph to glare at her angrily.

"Can't you knock?!" he bellowed, startling both the maid and Yn.

Apologizing profusely, the maid informed them of the arrival of the police and Mr. Kim, Jungkook's doctor. Joseph's demeanor shifted as he instructed the maid to inform them he would be there shortly.

Turning back to Yn, Joseph issued a warning in a dangerous tone. "One wrong move, and you know what will happen," he threatened, making Yn nods in agreement, her heart pounding with dread.

"Good girl. I hope you know what to do," Joseph said, his voice dripping with malice as he left the room, leaving Yn alone with her fears and uncertainties.

 I hope you know what to do," Joseph said, his voice dripping with malice as he left the room, leaving Yn alone with her fears and uncertainties

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.