Chapter 2

Regulus was honestly close to throwing a bitch fit. He has spent the past three months looking for his niece, and he too has come up empty.

Black had crossed out all names except one, the last one being the one he was standing before right now. Wool's Orphanage. Regulus sighed to himself, praying to Merlin that this is where he niece will be.

Walking inside, he had to stop himself from scrunching his face up in disgust. The place felt cold, the paint on the walls peeling away and the furniture looked like it had never been updated.

"Hello, Sir. What can I help you with today?" Regulus turned to see a middle aged woman, dressed in a purple dressed that looked outdated, her hair was pinned up into what seemed to be a bun and her makeup resembled that of a corner street whore. She was hideous.

"Good evening---" Regulus spoke, stretching out his hand for her to shake even though he didn't want the woman to touch him.

"Mrs Matthews, but you can call me Kathy" She said, trying to give him a seductive smile whilst she shook his hand.

"Mrs Matthews, my name is Regulus Black. I was wondering if you have a girl here by the name of Belladonna Black at all?" He asked, pulling his hand away only for him to wipe his hand on his suit pants. The woman's smirk vanished, and was replaced with a look of disgust.

"No, there is no Belladonna Black here" She answered, but for some reason Regulus didn't believe her. The way she was acting seemed sketchy.

"Ma'am, I can be a very patient man but Belladonna is my niece and I would really appreciate it if you didn't lie to me. So either you tell me where she is or you and I are going to have a very big problem" Regulus spoke towering over her, his tone going dark and his grey eyes growing cold which caused Mrs Matthews to step back in fear.

"Belladonna Black you say? Yes, I believe there is one here but I must warn you Mr Black that she is not human. She is one of those freaks that use magic, and don't even get me started on her beastly side" Mrs Matthews explained, though her voice lowered towards the end.

Regulus followed after the horrid woman, his face screwing up in anger when seeing the state of the place.

And when he saw some of the children, he could easily see the fear written on their faces when seeing Mrs Matthews. They eventually came to a stop before what looked to be a steel door, and the woman opened it with a key.

"She's in there. And again, be careful" Mrs Matthews warned, glaring into the room before leaving Regulus. 

Regulus took a deep breathe before walking inside. His breathe hitched when he caught sight of the room he walked into.

In fact it didn't seem like a room at all, it looked to be more like a cell that you would see in Azkaban. His grey eyes flickered around the room, seeing scratch marks and cracks on the cement wall.

There was a small pile of books near a broken down chair, a table with a hairbrush, hand mirror and a few other knick knacks. He then looked to the bed that was pushed against the left wall, and the air got caught in his throat. There on the so called bed was his niece, who was fast asleep.

"Oh my Salazar" He whispered, his heart dropping and his eyes filling with tears at the sight of her.

She was dressed in a large shirt with track pants both items seeming far too big for her. Her ink black hair looked dull, and was knotted. Her skin was a sickly pale colour, and her skin was littered with bruises and old scars. She looked tiny laying on the bed, smaller then a six nearly seven year old should be. He could see how skinny she was, and it completely broke his heart.