Character Analysis

YUVRAJ SHARMA (30 YEARS OLD)

The height of 6'3" may suggest a strong physical presence and command attention, but when combined with a positive attitude, it indicates a friendly and charming personality. Although some people may feel intimidated at first, his optimistic outlook is likely to make him easy to approach and create a welcoming atmosphere in both personal and professional settings.

Owning a large corporation with the assistance of his two siblings demonstrates a strong familial bond and effective teamwork. The contrast between his intimidating appearance and his heart of gold towards the woman he loves adds depth to his character. It suggests that while he may appear strong and confident on the outside, he is also capable of vulnerability and forming deep emotional connections on the inside. This dichotomy makes him multi-dimensional and relatable, giving his character a human quality.

His father's rude behavior and reputation as a womanizer could have influenced him in various ways. It might have motivated him to strive for integrity and respect in his relationships, or it could have instilled a sense of determination to break away from negative familial patterns and create a different legacy for himself.

On the other hand, his mother being likened to the goddess Lakshmi suggests that she embodies qualities of abundance, prosperity, and grace. This could indicate that she serves as a positive influence in his life, providing him with love, support, and guidance. Her influence may have contributed to his positive attitude and compassionate nature.

His younger brother's name is Yashraj Sharma.

His youngest brother's name is Viraj Sharma.

Father: Dhanraj Sharma

Mother: Bhawya Sharma

AISHA DESHRUKH (23 YEARS OLD )

Standing 5'3" tall, she may possess a stature that reflects physical grace and determination. Having a degree in fashion design suggests a creative and artistic inclination and a passion for the world of fashion. Working for a well-known fashion company implies that she is dedicated to her career and likely possesses talent and skills valued within the industry.

But unfortunately, both of her parents passed away in a car accident. She now resides with her uncle and aunt. Her parents' house is left behind, and she needs to take ownership of it. However, the will mentions that she must get married before turning 25, and she is currently 23 years old.

At 23 years old, she finds herself facing a pivotal moment in her life, with important decisions to make about her future. Whether she chooses to comply with the terms of the will or to challenge them, she will undoubtedly need to draw upon her inner strength, resilience, and support network to navigate this challenging chapter of her life.

She needs to find a suitable husband to secure her right to her parents' house. How can she do that?

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Here is the charter analyst of the main chapter of my book. Please let me know your thoughts on the chapter in the comments or you can send me a direct message on my Instagram.

The playlist for my book will be released in a day or two.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, FOLLOW AND COMMENT

As mentioned before, the chapter will be updated from April 15th. I will try to stick to my updated schedule every Monday and Thursday. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for spoiler reels and updates.

 Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for spoiler reels and updates

@BOOKWORLD.MAGIC ON INSTAGRAM

Please help me reach 200 followers. Once I reach this goal, I will have a surprise for everyone! If you are an author and would like to a FB, please DM me after following me. I will only give FB to those who have followed me and will DM me.