𝟓.𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐙

RITISHA'S POV

RITISHA'S POV

Getting from the bed I went near the window , removing the curtains , I
let the soft rays of sunlight embrace me.

Closing my eyes, I inhaled deeply remembering my childhood days .

How my maa and papa used to wake me up with morning kisses .

I was having the best days of my life until that day , my birthday.

Earlier my birthdays used to be my most favourite days of the year but since that year, I despise birthdays than any other day .

Thinking about all these brought tears to my eyes.

Life has been cruel to me but I guess that's how life is .

Life's journey is like sailing on an endless ocean, while we are the captains of our ships respectively, navigating through uncharted waters towards distant shores.

Facing both challenges and hidden surprises.

Despite the dangers that may be found within the waves, we persist, not stopping our determination to move forward.

With hope as our compass, we continue our voyage, knowing that only by sailing onwards we can embrace fresh opportunities.

Looking at the sky for one last time ,I left the room for a shower.

Getting ready in a lilac kurti and black baggy jeans ,I tied my hair with a messy bun and left towards the living room to do Puja .

I prayed to mahadev and also apologised for the incident that happened at the airport yesterday.

Hey Mahadev , aaj na kisi ke sar phod ne se pehle mujhe rok dena .

After having some breakfast, I grabbed the apron that was hanging on the wall , took my bag and key with me and left the house.

At the parking lot , I tried to start my scooty, my UK , udan khatola but all in vain.

After multiple failed tries , decided to call swayam as Sam is out of station for her friend Sarah's wedding.

And That gentleman decided to pick up my call after freakin 4 rings .

" Where are you daydreaming? in the hospital hours ?" I asked, getting irritated.

"Sorry bro , I was driving .
Now calm down ,my angry bird and tell Me what happened?"

"Actually , my scooty broke and now I have to rush to the hospital. Sam is not in the city . So , I thought of asking you ..."

"Sorry bro.
You know it's Sarah's wedding in a week and my help is needed."

"Help from you?" I asked, trying to control my laugh ,

" Even though I'm not a fool , stop trying to make one . And just come straight to the point" I said waiting for his answer

"Ummm actually it was a sudden plan .
I haven't seen Sam for months and now she is on leave for the wedding so this is the opportunity , where I can stay closer to her and confess to her .