𝟑.𝐌𝐑. 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐌

AUTHOR'S POV

Before he could move back, a solid object hit his head.

 It was a helmet.

His head spin around the same way the earth spins around the sun. 

He felt as if he was going to see the galaxy for the first and last time.

DANIEL'S POV

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my head

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my head. I felt as if I had a headquake( earthquake in head).

 "Ahhh….. estas loca o que ?," I screamed in pain while caressing my head.
( Ahhh. Are you stupid or what?)

 And I realised the woman in front of me was not the one I was about to hug. Moreover this girl looked like ……

Oh wait, she was the same girl whom I first saw when I moved out of the airport.

Before I could process anything, how did all this happen ,

She yelled "Menos que tú, TONTO..”

( Less than you, IDIOT.)

“ Don't you feel ashamed of flirting with a girl that too openly at the airport. And 
Mr. Besharam aapke spain m ladkiyon ka akaal pada hua kya, jo India ake flirt karna shuru kr diya aur bhaiya aap.,..... " 

Before she could say something, and I could realise the whole incident, someone from the background screamed, "Riiii! I am here." And just like that, she disappeared.

But I was standing dumbfounded there, watching her moves but unable to process anything.

On any other day, I wouldn't have tolerated someone speaking to me in that tone. But when I first saw her and unintentionally hugged her, I felt as if I had known her for years, I felt something strange with her.

Her angelic voice caused my heart to beat faster, and she sounded just  like my Luna while speaking in Spanish but my Luna is calm, sweet and innocent unlike this mad woman .

Never mind, I need to find my Lirio before I get into another trouble .

As I came out of my trance, I looked around only to find everyone's eyes on me as if I murdered someone.And  from a distance I saw two guards coming towards me. 

Oh god, this mad girl made me a criminal in front of everyone, and all the credit goes to her for making my first trip to India more exciting and thrilling. I am never going to forget this day.

I moved out of that place and walked towards the parking lot while I saw my Lirio talking to someone on call. I guess that someone is the reason for my misery.

Putting aside my thoughts, I quickly moved towards her, and this time I decided not to back hug someone ever.

When she felt someone's presence near her, she turned, saw me, ran towards me, hugged me as if her life depended on me.