The love story of Amy and Massimo (Part 1)

The air hummed with excitement as I stepped into the dimly lit Italian restaurant, a hint of nervousness fluttering in my stomach. Tonight, I was meeting Massimo De Luca, the enigmatic leader of the Italian mafia, for the first time. Little did I know, my life was about to change forever.

As I settled into my seat, a wave of anticipation washed over me. Suddenly, the door swung open, and there he was – Massimo, tall and commanding, with piercing eyes that seemed to see right through me. My heart skipped a beat as he approached, his aura exuding power and danger.

"Buonasera, Amy," he greeted in his deep, velvety voice, sending shivers down my spine.

From that moment on, Massimo and I were inseparable. Despite the dangers that lurked in his world, I couldn't resist the pull of his magnetic presence. Our love was a forbidden flame, burning bright amidst the shadows of his dangerous life.

With each stolen moment together, our passion intensified, igniting a fire that consumed us both. But as much as we tried to deny it, the reality of Massimo's world loomed over us like a dark cloud, threatening to tear us apart.

Yet, in the midst of chaos and danger, our love only grew stronger, defying all odds and expectations. And as we surrendered to the irresistible pull of desire, little did we know that our reckless abandon would soon have life-altering consequences.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter😊😊

Please do give a vote😊

Comment some suggestions if you have (please in a polite way)

Will upload the next part on 14 May