The Game Plans

You sat peacefully in your room with immense focus. Your eyes were closed as you hand floated over the crystal ball. You concentrated on blocking everything out until you felt nothing — you've always been naturally good at it. However, these past few days have been testing you. Really testing you.

A loud slam from a door that seemed like a few rooms down jolted you out of your concentration. A weight pulled on your bed as you found Fred across from you. "How are you feeling?" He asked anxiously.

You gained a small smile. "I'm fine, really." You reassured for the hundredth time.

He jumped on your bed across from you, taking a glance at your Divination studies. "It's Saturday! Why are you hidden away doing homework?" He criticized loudly as you gave him a small shove.

"Trelawney says I'm behind—"

"Well Trelawney can go worry about some other kid — like Granger. I heard she's failing." He flashed his brow at you before removing all your homework on the bed. He didn't quite remove everything in a gentle manner, he kind of tossed everything on the desk.

You slightly bit your lip watching Fred loosen his tie. He talked about some plan to go to Hogsmeade later that day before the Quidditch meeting for the team. He went about something unfair Oliver had done, something about early morning practices. You couldn't care less at that moment. You loved when he talked, but your eyes were currently captivated on his lips.

" ... I fell asleep on Angelina's shoulder during one of Wood's lectures, I hope that doesn't bother you but in my defensive I thought I was going to die of boredom ... " His words trailed into thin air while he noticed your staring.

"Darling." He hummed, snapping you back to focus.

"Yes?" You asked quickly.

His lips formed into a delicate smirk as he stole a quick, cautious glance at the closed door. He quickly placed his hand on your cheek as he crashed his lips onto yours. Finding time alone with Fred was difficult sometimes, given that we both decided to keep things discreet around our friends. There were rarely a time where George wasn't with Fred and Hermione wasn't studying in your dorm room.

He laid you back on the bed and slowly got on top of you. You wrapped your arms around his neck as his hand gently slid down your arm and onto your stomach. There was something that felt different when you were kissing Fred. Unlike anyone else, you felt you could kiss him forever. Sometimes you imagined yourself saying in this moment for entirety.

His hand slid under your shirt as you heart raced. Slow was a patience game, an exhilarating one. Over a promise of taking things slow didn't actually mean you wanted to become teased and tested every time you were with Fred. It was painful, but necessary for our situation.

His lips paused over yours as you gave an unsteady breath, wishing he wouldn't stop. "I have a surprise for you." He whispered gently.

You slowly opened your eyes, feeling his hand slip from your shirt. Slow is patience game, a very patient game. You watched him sit up, retrieving something from his cloak.

You sat up as well while a small, green colored notebook was tossed on your lap. "This?" You asked condescendingly.

Fred seemed enthusiastic about it. "Go on, open it!" You could see the excitement gleaming through his eyes.

With a glint of suspicion, you opened the first page. A name appeared on the page with thin, cursive writing. 'Slytherin Only' it said. This is exactly something Fred would steal.

Growing intrigued, you flipped through the pages to find that in your disbelief, was advanced and complex looking Quidditch strategies.

"Wait ... " Your breath ran dry.