Student Teacher

You put one arm out, a foreign hand abruptly grabbed your shoulder and pulled you back. Another sealed a hand over your mouth, keeping you from making a noise.

Your wand slipped from your hand as your back slammed against the stone wall. The spiders seemed happy about your arrival to the wall and more spiders devoured the light on your wand on the floor.

Your eyes grew on a blonde Slytherin, his expression intensified as he also recognized you through the near darkness.

"What the fuck are you doing here? He questioned urgently.

As he removed his hand from your mouth, you gaped at him with your throat running dry. Finding yourself near Draco didn't have much effect on you, knowing that his intentions always lied with Fred. But this felt different. What also felt frightening different was a crowd of spiders crawling all over you.

"I know you can speak, Gryffindor—

"Relax!" You snapped, busily flicking spiders from your shoulders. You squirmed off the wall as his hand guided you away.

"I'm not going to fucking relax—

You flicked a serval spiders directly at him as he closed his mouth, barely flinching.

"Stop it, stop it." He whispered sharply before placing his foot over your lighted wand.

"Get these off!" You sharply whispered, removing your cloak.

But before you could remove it he grabbed a handful of your hair by the roots, dragging you to the wall. You stole one more glance at the lumiating silver door knob before finding yourself back in the dungeon corridors.

He tossed you onto the floor as you quickly got up, brushing off the rest of the spiders. Draco flicked a tiny one from his shoulder like it was a bread crumb.

You have an exasperated groan, glancing at him with a dark glare. He threw your wand (that you forget on the ground) on your face with no remorse. You winced, feeling your nose sting. Covering your nose with your hands, you grabbed your cloak, pulling you up.

He dragged you along the corridor, his pace fast and rushed. "Who told you about that place—

"No one." You hissed.

He swung you to face him. He broke your composure like a twig and you weren't even sure if he was doing it intentionally. "No one?" His tone grew sharper. "Who told you?" He demanded while his lips drew fearlessly close to yours as if he had no protocol of personal space.

Your breaths ran dry as Draco's cologne infused your smell, giving a minty and ... oceany smell to think about. "I—I don't know." You found yourself stammering.

"You don't know or you don't want to say?" He replied quickly. You averted your gaze from him, yours eyes focused on the stone pillars. His head titled the side, trying to find your gaze again. He grew stubbornly impatient as his hand grabbed your chin, pulling your gaze back to him.

Your nervousness was abundantly visibly. "I dreamt it." the words spilled from your mouth in a confused manner as if you were just being told for the first time.

You were fully prepared to be mocked, but something else happened. His grip softened. His shoulders relaxed. His mouth closed as an extremely irritably sigh came from him. It felt you just told him the password to Slytherin.

You definitely weren't supposed to be there and Draco,words or not, he was telling you that. That place was his. This was his territory. And it seemed like a dark, dark secret he was hiding.