Chapter 8

Pov: 3rd

Seokmin make some sweets in case they had guest so he did it he anyway have no college as he is in vacation and his store was held by trust person.He now was waiting for Minghao to come and had his talk with him soon in few minutes the door open and minghao come and the first thibg they did they hug each other tight minghao was crying in seokmin shoulder.

Minghao: he was their seok i see him with my own eyes he look into my eyes.
Seokmin: shh (caresse his back) don't cry come and sit(help him to sit on coache and give him water) drink this then tell me properly what happened?
Minghao:(drink he water then put it down) i will tell you listen..........

Flashback:

Minghao was looking behind everything to see if it's ready he help MR LEE in everything and that make him close from the family when he walk in the hallway he wasn't having the time to see who are walking in the other side untill he bumped into a tall man.
Minghao: i'm sorry i didn't see you.

said then lift his head to see with who he is talking but when his eyes meet the other eyes he get shocked he can't believe he is seeing him again after all this he stay can't heal his heart and seeing him again it was no one other then wen junhui.
Minghao: j_jun (said with trembling voice ).

Jun: hao you here (hug him).
Minghao:(get back to reality and push jun) stay away from me
Jun:(try to get closer but minghao get away) please listen to me let me explain.
Minghao: i don't want your explain i don't wanna see your face so better go away i don't want to ruin my friend marriage.
Jun: your friend marriage (confused)

Minghao: yes my friend seokmin so don't do any scene here he finally will be happy.(said and was going to left)
Jun:(before minghao left he hold his hand) please listen to me just once.
Minghao:leave the talk to yourself.(jerk his hand then left leaving heart breaking jun behind him).

Flashback end

Seokmin was shocked from what he hear.
Seokmin: so he come back again.
Minghao: ~sniff~yes he did untill now i stay can't forget him with him not here now what i do when he is here.
Seokmin:(hug him and caress his back) shhh it's okay now you are here but hao don't you think hearing his side will be better.

Minghao:(pull away with tears in his eyes and red nose) i can't that idiot leave me with a f****g message.
Seokmin understand Minghao feelings he hug him again untill Minghao calm. Down and wash his face then left leaving seokmin alone again. Seokmin was thinking about new sweet he want to make so He was in kitchen.

When he was working he get to know from maid that his cousin is here he was confused why she will come to see him so sudden. So he left to see what she want.
Seokmin: sohi what are you doing here.
Sohi:Nothing i just come to see you and check on you.
Seokmin:(shocked) sure come and sit i tell them to make something for you.
Sohi: if it's juice willbe better(seokmin nodded and tell them to get it)

he can't believe her and he know. She come for reason especially that her eyes are not looking at seokmin but they look at the whole place like they are searching on something or we can say someone.
Seokmin: are you looking for something.
Sohi:joshua(didn't realise what she said but she try to cover it and smiled) i mean my brother in law where is he why you are alone.

Seokmin:(suspect her but he throw the idea from. His mind) he have important work to do.
Sohi: Oooo (force smile) good how was your night.(before seokmin could say anything they heard someone call seokmin)
Joshua: seok baby why didn't hou rest (said and kissed on seokmin cheeks holding hus waist) Oh hi sister in law you here too.
Sohi: yes hi i come to check on seokmin but i see you both are good.