Chapter 7

Pov: 3rd

Seokmin get down after finish changing he find joshua stay their waiting for him.
Joshua: okay sit down and let's talk about this thing we are in.(Seokmin sit down) here we will have deal between us we will act as a happy husbands infront of media and our familles.
Seokmin: for how long this gonna stay?

Joshua: for now let it be for one year after it we will say that we can't leave with each other anymor and we want divorce that's it.
Seokmin: we can do it for skme months why year?
Joshua: papa is smart he will figure it i'm sure.
Seokmin: okay then i'm going to sleep if that's all.(get up)
Joshua: wait you don't want anything in exchange.

Seokmin: listen i had told you before i am not from this type of person i don't need nothing (and walk but he stop in his place joshua think he will order something but that wasn't the thibg) actually i want one thing from you.
Joshua:(chuckle) say the one who just now was saying he is not from this type.
Seokmin: yes i'm not and i will not argue with you right now.

I want you to be nice atleast infront of my uncle and friends that's the only request i have.
Joshua: okay i will do that.(look at Seokmin) that's it what you want.
Seokmin:(nodded) yes that's it now i am going to sleep (said and left from their to his room he get inside and close the door and lay on bed leaving a sigh) he think that money is everything did i really look like a goldigger for him.

Seokmin before he sleep he check his phone find Minghao call him 20 times he sit on bed properly and see the hour it was late and he don't think minghao is awake now but why he call him this many times so he decide to call him if he pick up he talk with him if he doesn't he will talk to him tomorrow but for hisluck minghao pick up the call.

On the call:

Minghao: seok ~hiccup~h-he~hiccup~ come.
Seokmin: hey calm down what happened tell me.
Minghao: i_i will ~sniff~tell you tomorrow when ~sniff~i come can i
Seokmin: of course you can but right now go wash your face amd try to sleep amd i need you in morning infront of me.

Minghao: hmm ~sniff~i be their~sniff~ don't worry ~sniff~thank you.
Seokmin: why thank me I did nothing i wait for you tomorrow okay now wipe those tears and go sleep.
Minghao: good night.
Seokmin: night night sleep well.

End the call

Seokmin sleep with worried in his mind he was thinking about Minghao he know something happened to his bestie.

With joshua:

Joshua get to his room he was on his laptop still working when he get phone call from his friend junhui.

On the phone

Jun: josh why you didn't tell me?
Joshua: tell you what?(confused)
Jun: that the man you are getting married to is seokmin Minghao friend.
Joshua: wait just second don't tell me that he is the one.
Jun: Oh god josh now what i'm gonna do.
Joshua: you should do everything to make him forgive you jun.
Jun: i will do that only i want him to be mine again.
Joshua: he will be soon. just get some patience (cut the line)

With hoshi:

Hoshi was in his own house he don't live with his parents he have his own house like joshua and jun so righy now hoshu was talking with jihoon on the phone.

Jihoon: did you just now finish your shower your hair is wet.
Hoshi: yes i just now finish baby.
Jihoon: soon can we (nervouse) let our relationship official i want our parents to know i don't like this all hidden.
Hoshi:(taken back) you shocked me you know.

Jihoon: it's okay if you want us to have more time i.....(get cut by hoshi)
Hoshi: No no of course what my baby want will happen i just didn't except it (smile but his smile fade when he see who come in the house) i need to close baby i will call you later okay bye love you.(cut the line)

Hoshi:(get up) what the hell you doing here? and how the hell you get in?
?????: why? What the problem to get in my husband house?(chuckle)
Hoshi: listen michael i am not playing here our marriage is done we are divorced.
Michael: i didn't sign anything.

Hoshi: you didn't i did and don't forget we get in law and they Divorce us.
Michael: you are leaving me because of that slut
Hoshi: SHUT UP (shout making her flinche) DON'T DARE TO TALK ABOUT HIM HE IS BETTER THEN YOU THOUSAND TIME NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE (anger was visible in his eyes. Michael left but she will not give up).

With joshua:

Joshua finish his work and get to kitchen to get water when he was coming back to his room but he realized that seokmin room was half open he pick little finding seokmin sleeping but with the light on he think that seokmin forget the it on so he get it off and close the door then left to his room that was beside seokmin room.

Joshua get to sleep but after only 15 minutes from his sleep he heard shout one time and then the voice get cut he knew who shout it was seokmin voice. He get worried and run to seokmin room he open the door and get the light on finding seokmin curled himself Hugging his knees and crying his face buried in his knees and he was trembling.

Joshua see his state he run to him and try to touch him seokmin lift his head see joshua he didn't know how but he hug him tight making joshua shocked.
Seokmin: it's everywhere ~hiccup~they are dead (cry while joshua don't know what to do he caress seokmin back so he calm down little)
Joshua: what's everywhere?
Seokmin: fire fire is everywhere (cry)

Joshua: shhh now you are safe it's just nightmare drink this and get back to your sleep now (give him water to drink. Seokmin drink it and lay back he wish joshua stay with him longer but he know he will not while joshua was having straight face and was going to close the light but seokmin stop him)
Seokmin: please don't close it let it stay on.
Joshua: why are you scare from dark.(he didn't let seokmin answer and leave the light and left)
Seokmin look down and lay back he cry until he sleep.

Next morning:

Seokmin get up early his college stay in vacation so he stay have two weeks he get downstairs to kitchen maids were getting breakfast ready.
Seokmin: good morning.
Maid: good morning Mr hong.
Seokmin: you don't have to call me that call me seok only okay
Maid: but you are Mr hong husband.
Seokmin: it's Okay just call me seokmin better okay can i help in work.

The girls look at each other then one of them nodded.
Seokmin: thanks okay i need someone to help me in kitchen things as i don't know where is the things i need here.(one of them nodded and start to help seokmin they cook breakfast and the others ready the table).

Joshua wake up and get ready he come downstair and sit on the table he think seokmin stay sleeping.
Joshua:(tell to one of the maids) go wake your seokmin sir.
Maid: sir seokmin sir wake up long time ago and he will come to have breakfast soon he just finishing the last plate.
Joshua: wait why where is he now?
Maid: he is kitchen actually sir he make the breakfast today he didn't let anyone help him.

Joshua: hmm you can go now(was shocked but in few seconds he see seokmin with last plate and was leaving he hold his hand) where you going you not gonna eat.
Seokmin: No you can eat i don't want to disturbe you.
Joshua: just sit and eat i don't like to repeat my words (said sternly)
Seokmin:(he didn't want to make joshua angry so he sit down) okay don't get angry(mumble the last one).

Joshua taste the food and he will not lie the food ws amazing he really like it but he didn't said anything.
Seokmin: did you like it?(look at joshua with hope)
Joshua:(see seokmin like this) hmm it's good (get up to his work)
Seokmin: wait (joshua stop) ummm minghao will come today is it okay.
Joshua: you don't have to ask me this he is your friend of course he can come.(said and left)

(A/N hi cupcakes sorry for late update i wish you all like the chapter and tell me in comment)