Nine.

With everyone packed, Bellamy had people watching around the camp. Clarke and Adeline help Raven, she was shot so in order for her to not get an infection and external bleeding Clarke had to burn the skin. Everyone could hear ravens screams. "I don't understand how did Murphy get a gun anyway?"

"It's a long story".

"We're lucky, Murphy hit me instead of the fuel tank". "We'd all be dead".

"Wait there's rocket fuel down there?" "Enough to Build a bomb?"

"Enough to build 100 bombs..if we had any gunpowder left".

"Let's get back to the reapers". "Maybe they'll help us". "The enemy of my enemy is my friend right?" He laughs.

"Not this enemy. They're cannibals Bellamy, not happening" Adeline prefaces.

"There's no time for this" Finn begins. "Can she walk or not?" He asks.

"No we'll have to carry her".

"The hell you will. I'm good to go".

"Hey listen to me, that bullet is still inside of you". "If by some miracle there's no internal bleeding, it might hold untill we get somewhere safe". "But you are not walking there. Is that clear?" Raven just nods.

"I'll get the stretcher" Finn says before to Clarke before leaving.

"Can't run away fast enough, huh?" "Real brave". Finn turns around.

"Dying in a fight you can't win isn't brave, Bellamy. It's stupid".

"Spoken like every coward who's ever run from a fight".  They step closer to one another.

"All right, that's enough" Clarke steps in. "It's time to go".

"If they follow, it's a 120 mile walk to the ocean".

"Look, we're wasting time". "If he wants to stay, he can stay".

"Oh come on Finn, no he can't" Adeline calls as Finn walks out. Clarke chases after him. "We can't do this without you Bellamy". Adeline steps closer to him.

"What do you want me to say, Adeline?"

"I want you to say that you're with us". "This kids out there listen to you". "We need you, Octavia needs you, I need you".

"They're lining up to go. They listen to Clarke more".

"She gave them an easy choice". "But five minutes ago they were willing to fight and die for you. You inspire them". His eyes never leave hers. "I'm afraid we're gonna need that again before this days through".

"I have something for you". "Stay here". He walks to one of the upper levels of the drop ship. After about two minutes he comes back down.

She gasps "my bow! And arrows! Oh my god Bell! I can't believe you found these" she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck. Bellamy in turn wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer in. As they stood there for a minute she drew back and rose onto her toes and placed a kiss on his cheek. His eyes went to hers as she stepped back.