Seven.

Adeline sees something in the sky moving fast towards the earth

               Adeline sees something in the sky moving fast towards the earth. It looks like the exudes ship. "Monty look the exudes ship!" She shake him. "They're early!"

"Woah".

"Wait"- it's moving too fast "something's wrong, Clarke!" She runs back to Clarke. "Clarke! Something wrong with the exudes it shouldn't be moving this fast!" "My dad's on there".

Both girls continue watching it and as it gets close and almost out of their sight it explodes both of their knees instantly buckle and they fall to the ground "no". "Oh my god!" "Oh my god". Bellamy quickly catches Adeline. Wrapping his arms around her as he walks her and Finn walks Clarke back inside.

"We'll look in the morning" Bellamy assures.

"My dad was on that" Adeline cries as tears fall from her eyes. Bellamy and Octavia end up sitting with her for well over an hour comforting her till she eventually falls asleep, the two siblings have both grown found of the girl. Both always seem to be close.

Clarke wakes her up right as daylight appears. They both get Bellamy and others to come search. Octavia stays by her side.

As they walk around the explosion site they see amputated limbs and ash. Clarke and Adeline both remain silent the whole time.

No one survived this. From afar she sees Raven throw a rock and causes another explosion. The day begins to turn into afternoon and they need to leave before dark. Soon Bellamy starts yelling they need to get back before dark. They all get going towards the camp. It's gets dark quickly and they're still gone.

No one talks the whole time while they walk back. As soon as they get up a guy runs up and says Murphys here. They all go to the drop ship. "Where is he?" He's covered in wounds many still new, he's shaking and his eyes are almost shut. "Everyone but Connor and Derek out.. now!" Octavia, Clarke, Finn and Adeline don't leave as well.

"What'd he say".

"Claims he was with the grounders, caught him trying to sneak back into camp".

"I wasn't sneaking". "I was running from the grounders".

"Anyone see any grounders?"

"No".

"Well in that case-" Bellamy picks up his gun and aims it at Murphys head. Adeline steps in front of him.

"Hey, what the fuck! Bellamy did you think about he may be telling the truth? He might have information! How many grounders did he see? How much weapons do they have?" "Did you think to ask a question before killing him?"

He turns to her "we were clear what would happen if he came back!"

"We're at war now! Think like it!"

"Get out of my way".

"No, he could help us".

"We hung him. Banished him. Now we're gonna kill him".