Four.

Octavia, Monty, Finn and Adeline all sat down with Jasper while Clarke took a break

Octavia, Monty, Finn and Adeline all sat down with Jasper while Clarke took a break. Finn brings out of bottle of liquor he found and hands it to Monty.

Monty coughs as he drinks it "smooth" Finn comments. He hands the bottle over to Adeline. She takes a swig. "Disgusting, love it". Everyone cracks a smile. She passes the bottle to Finn as he puts it up to his lips someone interrupts.

"Can I, uh, get a hit of that?" Jasper groans.

"Jasper!" Everyone rushes towards him. "Let's start with the soft stuff" Finn grabs water "welcome back buddy". Monty grabs his hand.

"Was that a dream, or did I get speared?". Clarke comes up and laughs.

"You'll have a very impressive scar to prove it".

"My savior".

"Thank you for not dying". "I don't think I could've taken that today".

"Ah I'll try not to die tomorrow, too, if that's cool".

"That would be great Jasper" Octavia says.

"Oh hello!" He says just spotting Octavia. "And hello to you too" he turns his head to Adeline. Shortly after he begins to drift back to sleep.

It's late now so everyone begins to make their way to bed.

As everyone begins to get up Clarke comes up to Adeline. "Help me will you?"

"What's up?"

"My mom got my dad killed and now I want to make her feel it".

"Well good morning to you" she gives her a look as if now's not the time to joke. "I'm down". She grabs her hand and takes her to Monty. "My dad's gonna flip".

"I appreciate your help" Adeline laughs.

"Yeah of course". She asks Monty if there's a way he could get the bands off without breaking them. He tries and manages to get both of theirs off safely and the bands still operate but it will show the signal is gone. Finn observes Clarke from afar as she takes her band off.

Clarke smiles as she walks up to him "what? Monty needed a working wristband". "Now he has two".

"And you needed to punish your mother".

"Well good bye guys" Adeline quickly leaves the two.

Jaspers doing much better, Clarke thinks it's time he begins moving more, he's walked around the ship but that's the full extent. Octavia volunteers both her and Adeline to lead him out side. Both of the girls go through one of the gates outside of the camp. "Look we're already there". "Just a few steps, ok?"

"One foot in front of the other". He stops right before leaving the camp. Adeline turns around.

"Hey what's wrong?"