Five.

Bellamy an Adeline and some others gather in Bellamy's tent discussing what to do

One of the guys begins to discuss where it may have landed or be "if it cleared the ridge, it's probably near the lake".

"We should get moving, everyone's ready". Octavia says as she comes into the tent.

"No ones going anywhere. Not while it's dark. It isn't safe". "We'll head out at first light, pass the word". Bellamy commands as the men in the room leave.

Bellamy begins to leave when Octavia steps in front of him "everyone for 100 miles saw this thing come down". "What if the grounders get to it first". "Bell, we should go now".

"I said we wait until sunrise". He walks right past her.

"He's so stubborn sometimes" she looks to Adeline .

"You both have great points, sadly he has more influence". She rolls her eyes and walks out along with her.

"What a shame". They sit by the fire discussing what could be in that ship. "We should go talk to him again".

The two of them walk towards his tent. Octavia opens the curtain and sees two girls. "Ever heard of knocking?" She covers her self up.

"Where Bellamy?" Octavia asks with a scrunched up face.

"Took off a few minutes ago".

They both leave "disgusting".

"you're welcome" one of the girls calls.

"We need to follow him, he's going to take the radio". "I should've known he'd go for that radio".

"How are you supposed to know something like that?"

"Because he's spent every single minute since we landed making sure no one on the Ark find out we're alive".

"Doesn't mean you can predict what people can do".

"Ugh" Adeline grabs her bow and Octavia grabs a knife. They take off towards the lake. It begins to grow lighter, they're sprinting trying to catch up, after about 20 minutes of sprinting they see him. "Bellamy!" Both of them yell. He stops.

"What are you doing?"

"Go back to camp it isn't safe".

"You lied to me, you lied to everyone". "You just want whatever's in that pod".

"Just go home!" He pushes her back.

"I know you want to make sure there's no radio in there, stop it!"

"You always want to play the big brother, huh? Octavia steps toward him. "Well guess what? jokes on me. You're just a selfish dick".

"I did this for you, to protect you". "If the Ark finds out we're alive, they'll come down and when they do they'll kill me".