Two.

We waited for a minute longer trying to see if they were still there, there was even a chance they would shoot us as soon as we moved, but we saw no movement. We decided to run.

We ran and kept running until Monty tripped. Octavia and Adeline rushed to help him but he wouldn't  move "Monty get up, come on we have to move".

While Octavia and Adeline were trying to force him up, Clarke was looking at what is in front of his face. "Who are they?" Finn asked as Clarke grabbed a skull.

"What are they?"

"We are so screwed" then they heard a scream it was Jasper, they didn't hit him in the heart he's still alive.

Clarke took off back to the River "Clarke wait, wait" Finn grabbed her "stay out of the trees" she listened and hanged back, when they looked to where Jasper was we saw nobody they took him.

"He was right there".

"Where is he?"

"They took him" she finished.

They spent the rest of the time rushing back taking breaks between running and walking swiftly, they needed to get back and tell everyone as well as get Jasper back as soon as possible.

When they arrived there was so much noise and cheering, they walked in and saw Wells having Murphy in a chokehold "Wells stop it, what are you doing?" "Let him go". Wells shoved him to the ground and Murphy tries to go back at him but Bellamy gets a hold of him.

"Enough Murphy you had your fun" then he turns to Octavia "Octavia are you all right" he takes her from Monty.

"Yeah".

"Where's the food?"

Finn answers him "we didn't make it to Mount Weather".

"What the help happened out there?"

Clarke jumps in "we were attacked".

"Attacked? By what?"

"Not what, who". "It turns out when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last grounder".

"It's true". "Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong". "There are people here, survivors". "The good news is that means we can survive, that means radiation won't kill us".

"Yeah but the bad news, the grounders will" Adeline adds.

"Where's the kid with the goggles" Wells asks.

"Jasper was hit, they took him" she pause "they hit him with a spear from the trees, he's alive though we heard him".

Clarke then goes into a big thing about Wells not having his wristband on, but we can tell he definitely didn't take it off willingly, Wells also tells Clarke to ask Bellamy, just proves her point.