Chapter 12. Past

AUBREY'S POV

I just want to thank everyone for reading my book. I honestly appreciate yall😊!

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
Yesterday, I cried and cried from all the flashbacks I had it was horrible. And just to let you know that's not even all that occurred while I was kidnapped. THAT WAS ALL REALLY JUST THE BEGINNING!!

👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣
1year later

All the days of being here I was tortured, abused-mentally, physically, and emotionally. I was tired! It was tough in the beginning, but over the time you just get used to the pain. I was just some sorry ass slave to him I was never really cared for ever, it made me feel dirty and unloved. He didn't even feed me on time and I was losing weight by the minute, I had bruises all over, anywhere you name it.😢

Getting cut off from my depressive thoughts by the loud obnoxious voice downstairs-
"Ayo Slut, get downstairs now!" Christian shouted.
Oh Shittt!! He's home, I know I'm probably gonna get another beating. of course for no reason at all only because he likes hitting me.
I proceeded down the stairs as quick as I can because I learned my lesson from last time. Finally reaching towards him I kept my head down as always just ashamed of my appearance.

"Yes Daddy?" I say using the nickname I am meant to call him. Trust me I know sick right. Like NIGGAAA PLEASE, YOUR NOT MY DAD UGLY NODDLE HEAD ASS!😡
"Good you remembered!" Chris chuckled referring to last time I made that mistake. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Anywho, I will be going to a meeting and you know the rules baby girl. So I won't repeat myself." He looked at me with a straight face.

I nodded my head and started to walk away.

*SMACK* I then fell to the floor do to the impact of the slap.
" Bitch! Don't ever walk away from me when I'm not don't talking. Lastly when I speak you look directly at me."
Christian then kicked me in the ribs multiple times until he heard bunch of cracks.
I sat and cried the pain was so unbearable, I couldn't take it.

"Someone needs to teach you a lesson GAD DAMN IT! So disrespectful." Chris spat on me, and left me on the ground. I got up to check see if he left and he did. I walked up the stairs slowly because I had so much pain all over my body. When I reached the second floor I went to my room followed by my bathroom that was connected to the room.

I turned on the shower making sure it was steaming hot. Why? Well because I needed the hot water to help with the scars and pain. It was the right temperature, so I started to take off my clothes to get in. I knew I shouldn't have done it, but I was curious I walked towards the mirror and was shocked at what I saw.
I saw a girl that was not me. She looked dry, broken, beaten, exhausted, and mostly I saw pain. It was written all over her like some type of pencil or marker.

I started to cry. I looked ugly, useless. I had scars all over my body, bruises, whip marks, anything you could think of was there. I turned my head and went to the tub because I could no longer look at the women in the mirror she was just so.. so.....so I don't even know.

I went and showered my skin. I had to be careful because at the moment my skin was extra sensitive. After I came out I felt a little refresh. I mean at least it was something.
Then I changed into my undergarments and put clothes on which was a big white t-shirt and a big basketball pants.

When I got done being dressed I started to go downstairs because I wanted something to eat, but decided against it because from my recollection Christian said I was a big black ugly fat ass whale. Yupp! Laugh that's all I tell my self because I want to try and be strong so I won't kill me self. Yes, it was that bad.

Later, I heard some strange noises downstairs. I walked down to see what it was. When I got there it was a man that was similar looking to Christian. He looks old, but kinda young.

"Are you looking for Christian?" I asked kindly.
"Oh no sweetie, I'm just here to do some quick things then I'll be on my way." he smiled. "okay."

"Who are you anyway?" I questioned.
"Oh me, I'm Christians dad." he smiles
"Well okay!" I walked back upstairs into the room and continued to watch TV. Little did I know that I had a next thing coming.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HAHHA GOT EMM!! I'm not gonna do that to yall😂😂

The man then came into the room. I found it weird, but didn't say anything. Next I know I'm being attack. I tried and tried to get him off of me, but he slapped me. His hands then reached for my jeans. Right then, I knew shit just got real, but let me tell you something......I wasn't going down without a fight. Somewhere in the mix as I was trying to pry him off me he tied me to the bed post.

"Please. No, No, No, No. Please, don't do it." I cried as I tried to plead the man for my innocence.

"Shut up, your gonna enjoy it trust me." He wore a big smirk.
He went to towards my neck and stared to kiss me. While doing so he rubbed all over me. He came back up to my mouth and started me kiss me. When I wasn't kissing back he said he would stab me repeatedly. I had no choice, it was the most nastiest thing ever.

His hands grazed over my panties and pants. In under a second he stripped me. I was being violated for no reason.
I started to cry silently because I knew I couldn't stop it. He stripped his pants and other clothing.
"Get ready baby!" He laughed kissing my lips. I turned my head.

I felt something ram into me it was painful I full blast cried. He went in faster and faster not evening caring about the pain I was in.

"Uhh yeah baby. Your a virgin to." he spoke while going at full speed. He moaned and groaned. I laid there disgusted at my self. I looked down and saw there was lots of blood coming out of me.
I closed my eyes because of the excruciating pain I started to feel light headed. He just kept going at it moaning and moaning.
I started to drift in and out of consciousness because I was losing so much blood.

My last thoughts were a special thank you to Christian for getting someone, well actually his Dad to teach me a great lesson by raping me. Followed by endless tears.
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

A/N: A verrryyyy emotional chapter. This is what happened to Aubrey. There is more to come so.......... I'll keep quite!😐

I hope you enjoy everyone😊

**- Aaliyah😘