Chapter 4. Getting to know him

Aubrey's POV

Slowly I started waking up before my alarm had rung. Yasssss! Still, I stayed laying down in my bed because I was so exhausted. So I then decided to take a 5minute nap.

Waking up and looking at the clock it showed 1:10. SHIT, I thought I slept for only 5minutes, I guess not! Getting up I went and headed into the bathroom to do my daily duties. When I came out I needed to change my clothes, so I went and put on my red lace thongs, black lace bra,and a big white t-shirt.

Going down the stairs, I went straight to the kitchen because I was so hungry. Looking into the fridge, I got out the eggs, bacon, grits, and sausage. (Yassss EGGS, BACON, GRITS, SAUSAGE. no yes... no okay then 😁). After I was done eating I decided to have a lazy day because I just really needed it.

After 10minutes deciding what to do I just simply went into the living room and chose to watch Netflix on the big TV. For awhile I sat and looked at my options on what to watch. 5minutes later I had chosen the old show the PJ's. When I was watching the show I suddenly got a text. Looking down it was none other than Dylan the guy I met at restaurant LÆ BÉLL. Smiling I opened my phone to look at what he had send.

(BOLD-Dylan, Regular-Aubrey)

"Hey Aaliyah!"

"Wowww, I'm so surprised u even membered my name!"

"Oh really, so u just think I'm not gonna remember a beautiful
girl like u?"

"Hahaha good one u really smooth! I like."

"Lmfaoooooo 😂😂 Wyd?"

"I'm just chillen bout. Wbu?"

"I'm just sittin doin thinkin bout u 😘"

"😊"

"Well since I'm board can we just hang out?"

"Sure, just come through."

"Okay, see u when I see u.😘😘"

A/N: please no hate for my textin dialogue because I am from a different country and we say and talk things differently!

After we were done talking, I texted him the address. Looking down at I phone all I did was grin from ear to ear. Now I was so excited for him to come. About 30mins later yes, I know a half an hour later he came, but I did not care because I was soooooo excited.

Going over to answer the front door as it rung I looked through the peep hole to make sure it was Dylan and it was. So I opened the door to let him in.

"Hey sweetie!" He said smiled brightly and hugged me tightly.
I inwardly smiled he smelled like axe spray and a ball of rainbows. REALLY Aaliyah REALLY I thought I'm so weird.
Retreating from the hug he gave me I said "Hey Dylan, its nice of you to come!" Then I moved to the side making easy for him to come in. As he walked pass I looked at what he was wearing and it was a black n' red basketball pants, with a black t-shirt, and some Jordan retro 6's. I liked my lips slowly like really slowly cuzzzz damnnnnnnnzzzzz he was looking fine as fuck!!

Noticing that Dylan was staring directly at me I quickly changed my mind out of the gutter. Looking at him I kept wondering what he was looking at, them I followed his eyes and it landed at my attire. I then felt a blush creep upon my rosy caramel cheeks. Thank God he couldn't see it!!

"Ummm.... I'm-mmm going-g-g to change now!" I stuttered blushing oh so hard walking away as fast as I can.
Walking into the room I looked for something appropriate to wear around him. "Finally!" I huffed a breath out after trying to find something to wear.