Chapter 2. New Friend

5 days later

AUBREY'S POV

"OH MY GOD, I CANT BELIEVE IT! Okay, Okay, Yes, Yes, well Thank you, thank you, thank you so much Ms.Ella for your help. I really appreciate it, at last came all of the happy tears."
Like oh my, I really can't believe I just got accepted to the job it's like..... uhhhhh... I don't even know what to say!
BUT WAIT, I still need to go out to shop because I really need some new work attire.

So hopping out the shower I got dressed into my ripped jeans, a pair of random Jordan's, a minion muscle t-shirt, and with very light makeup.
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Walking into the mall, I just went where my feet took me. Walking for about 10 minutes I came across the store Bath and Body Works. Going into the store I brought a green apple Bath and Body work set. It included a lotion, perfume, hand sensitizer, body washers, and lastly fresh smelling candles. After checking out my items, I went to Forever 21. I got shirts, dress, pants, shorty shorts, skirts, and lastly some jewelry to go along with it.
Next I went to Victoria Secret. I went and got some boy shorts, thongs, bras, bathing suits, and other materials that I thought I would need.
I'm seriously so tired, I need a break also I'm so very hungry.

After dropping my shopping bags into the car, I made my way back into the mall going up the very slow escalade. While getting off I decided that I wanted to go eat Chinese food. Looking at the menu I really couldn't ponder which meal I wanted to get. There was a voice on the side of me that said " I think you should get the egg fried rice, with the egg roll, chicken teriyaki, and fried vegetables. It's a really good choice."
Turning around there was a girl she look mixed, with brown curly hair, about 5ft 9inches, with a kind curvy body, and light brown eyes. she was very pretty I thought.
"Umm yeah, I actually get that all the time so I guess I should get it again." I replied.

"Oh really you do? Because I thought I was the only weird on that got it." She replied.

"Nahh u not, I promise." I exclaimed.
"Well my names Allison, but Alli for short. what's your name?" She asked.

" My names Aubrey, but I liked to be called my middle name." I said.

"That's a dope name girl. btw what is your middle name?" Allison asked.
"My middle name is Aaliyah." I exclaimed.

"Really, I loved and adore that name!" Allison exclaimed.

When we were done ordering our food we found a place to eat. It was right at the back kinda.
"So tell me about yourself." Alli asked.
"Well there's really nothing interesting to tell." I said.

"Come on there has to be something to tell me." Alli replied.

I just shrugged my shoulders.
"Okay how about 21 questions?" She asked. "Okay I guess, but you start." I said.

"Well where are you from?" Alli asked. "I'm from the Islands." I said. "Oh my god really, that's so fucking awesome!" Alli replied.

"What part of the islands are you from?" Allison questioned.

"I'm from The Bahamas born and raised!" I replied with proudness.

"Man have I always wanted to go there!" Alli had said with excitement.
"Where are you from?" I asked.

"I'm from Germany, but moved here when I was 2 years old." She exclaimed.

"How old are you?" She questioned.

"I'm 20 and you?" I exclaimed
. "I'm 21 years of age."
"Well we can go on and on all day, but I'm a little tired and I'm sure you are as well." She had said.

"Oh wow you have no idea, of course I am." I replied.
"We can exchange numbers so we can call and catch up sometime." Alli suggested.

"Umm okay." I quietly answered.

We exchanged numbers and traded our phones back toward one another.
"Okay so we will catch up sometime I guess". she had exclaimed.
"Sure!" I had said.

After we had said our good byes we parted and headed towards our owns cars, but not before saying one last goodbye.
Well look at me coming out of my shell and making friends....... Yassss!! Oh wow I'm having a big conversation in my head! Wow, just Wow!! I had thought.
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Now arriving at home I realized that I was tired as hell, but decide to unpack all of my new belongings. Next I figured why not go and take a shower.

After coming out I had let my body air dry. Then I had proceeded into changing in clothes that consisted of a bra, covered by a big white t-shirt and a thong. I then started reading, but shortly after I had fallen asleep without noticing.
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

A.N.----- ( I really am from the islands people.... The Bahamas specifically... yassssss..👏👏)
And are you ready to meet Dylan!!!! Yes, well he will be coming up in the next chapter

Just added Allison in the MM.